DATA: Y/N TODOROKI AND ZUGAI TODOROKI

Name:Y/n Todorkoi.

Age:16

Personality:Calm and cold,very commanding and strict.

Past:One of the Todorkoi triplets,he took place as a leader of a sort. Being seen as "imperfect" by his father a resentment grew quickly,getting worse when his brothers "training" began. Trying to stop said training only resulted in a beating,burn scars are still visible on his chest.

Quirk:True Ice. He can create and manipulate any type of ice,even those made by other people. This quirk made him the most powerful of the three,solidifying his spot as leader.

Hero suit:

************FILE CLOSED***********

Name:Zugai Todoroki.

Age:16

Personality:Friendly and talkative,nearly the exact opposite of his brother Y/n.

Past:Despite being the most patinate of the three brothers he never had the heart to step up to their father. Shoto now resents his brother and Zugai has done his best to never let his brother down again.

Quirk:Skull flame,despite the looks Zugai's quirk is actually more like Fukoyomi then Shoto or his father. Zugai has control over a skeleton that stays inside his body and lends power through his blue flames.

Hero suit:

************FILE CLOSED***********