𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 • 𝒐𝒏𝒛𝒆

CHAPTER XImovie date

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CHAPTER XI
movie date.

The phone call didn't solve your problem. As soon as you asked the question, the line immediately cut off. Of course you tried calling him again... but it just went straight to voicemail.

You arrived at your workplace, seeing the man you just wished to see, sweeping by the front of the building.

"Douxie!" you called out.

His attention turns towards you, a tint of red made its way on his pale cheeks. "Hey Y/N," he greets you back.

"Hey, are you free today?" you asked.

"Uhh... my shift will end in half an hour." he told.

"That'll do. I guess I can wait," you replied.

"Wait, why did you call?" he asked.

"Well. . I sorta — lied that we're going to hang out to avoid being a third wheel. Or is it the fifth wheel?" you told, clearly not remembering how the conversation went. "But don't worry, I'll pay for everything."

"Well, that won't be necessary. I can pay for us." he says.

"No, no. I insist, after all, you are taking your own time to spent it with me." you insisted.

"But that's what I want." you heard him mumble to himself.

"Did you say anything?" you ask, even after hearing what he said.

"Ohh — no, nothing." he answers.

"Are you sure?" you teased, getting closer him. Actually, a little too close even for your own comfort.

"Umm — y-yes." he stutters.

"Alright." you step out to give him space. "I'll wait for you inside then." you told, and went inside the cafe.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

'Is that Claire?' you thought, looking at some familiar faces from one of the inside tables. 'Oh, no. I have to hide!' you duck under the table, trying not to get caught by them. Then, you saw Douxie going near them, probably to take their orders. "Uh oh, this isn't looking good." you told yourself.

"Hi, may I take your orders?" Douxie asked, not paying attention. Not yet, at least. Because by the time he did look up, he's met with the group of four. "Oh, hey Claire... and others"

"Douxie? Aren't you supposed to be with Y/N right now?" Claire interrogates.

"Yes, yes I am. But I still have my shift for ten more minutes." he explained.

"So. Where is Y/N now?" she asked.

"She left home earlier than us." Darci added.

"She's probably already in the cinema, so what can I get you all?" the young waiter asks once more.

"Steak." his costumers all responded in unison.

"And how would you like your steak?" he asked for the third time.

"Well done." answers Jim.

"Well done." answers the other couple.

Douxie turns to Claire for her response.

"RAW DRIPPING WITH BLOOD!" she yelled.

"O-kay, as the lady wishes." he said, and wrote down their orders. After several minutes, he came back with their orders. Placing down each orders, Douxie speaks, "Here we are. Four steaks, rare, and one dripping with blood. I'd better get going now, Y/N —"

"Be gone, servant." Claire waves him off.

"Oh. My apologies." Douxie apologizes.

Jim chuckle, then says, "You heard the lady."

He walk away from their table, and meet up with Y/N inside the cafe.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

Halfway throughout the movie, you felt a buzz on your bum. You took out your phone, adjusting the lighting to low. Looking at the caller ID, you saw Jim's name on screen.

"Is everything alright?" Douxie ask, his attention is now on you.

"Yeah, yeah, I just have to take this call." you told and sat up from your seat. Going into the nearest girl's bathroom, you answer the call.

*On Call*

Jim : Y/N!!!!

You pull the phone away from your ear.

Y/N : Jeez, Jim. Why are you shouting?

Jim : You gotta get home right now. Claire is destroying the place!

He proclaim.

Y/N : What?! What do you mean? How?

You heard him let out a grunt.

Jim : Just get over here!

*hangs up*

After Jim hangs up without even explaining himself, you head out of the girl's bathroom, running into Douxie along the way.

"Y/N, is everything alright? I heard you yelled." he ask.

"I uhh. . There's no time for explaining this but — I have to go, Claire needs me." you excused.

"Sure, go ahead." he responded.

"Are you going to be okay?" you asked.

"Yes, I'll be just fine." he told.

And so, you hurriedly made your way home.