7🧨

"kids hurry the fuck up! we're leaving!" yoongi called from downstairs, turning back to jin who scowled at him, hitting him over the shoulder with a rag

"i told you to go get them. if i wanted you to shout at them from the bottom of the stairs in wouldve done it myself." the older hissed, glaring at the small adult. the sound of footsteps approaching stopped them from arguing further, both of them turning towards the stairs.

"we're coming." taehyun sighed, walking down the stairs with the rest of them following. "where's freya and yeonjun?"
"right here, i was helping freya with her dress." yeonjun announced, walking down with a grumpy freya behind him.

"stupid dress codes making me wear a stupid dress instead of my usual stupid pants." she grumbled, yanking at the bottom of the dress.

it was a basic black and white combination. one of those dresses that you wore a button up under which in freyas case was white. the dress was a sweater vest type thing that came down right above her knees which is where her black knee high socks started.

her long black hair was tied loosely behind her, some of the pieces of hair falling forward to frame her face. she wore a light lipgloss and dangling hoop earrings.

"you're wearing converse to a formal event?" jin gawked at his sister, a look of hurt spreading across his face. "i thought i taught you better." he fake sulked, patting the girls shoulder to which she just scoffed.

"i'm already wearing a dress. no way in hell am i wearing those foot killers." freya pushed jins hands off her shoulders, walking into the main living area where the boys were all helping each other get ready.

they were all wearing black suits, some wearing white button ups and some wearing black. oh and then of course you have hoseok whos wearing a dark red button up with a white suit because, superiority you know.

"i feel like i'm looking inside of a fruit loops box looking at you guys." yeonjun teased, looking at the boys. out of txt, freya and beomgyu were the only ones with regular brown hair and jin and jimin had just dyed their hair back to the pretty purple-pink it had once been.

god, their scalps could not be any kind of healthy.

"whatever, come get your earpiece." jungkook snorted, holding out the small earpiece. it was small enough to be hidden and would blend in with the other employees ear pieces.

you see the bar/club that freya works at usually does catering for events and things so technically that was the only reason she had dressed up otherwise she would've had a fun time lounging in the van with her pajamas pants and spider-man t-shirt.

and yes if you're wondering, the members do have side jobs. especially the younger ones, it's more of a side hustle, helping in profits and things like that. not that they needed it but it kept freya occupied when not doing mafia things.

"alright. let's get this show on the road." namjoon fixed his tie that jin had just tied for him, turning his gaze to jimin and jungkook. "and no alcohol for you two."

"screw you hyung."