Narcissa

The next day you woke up in your own room. You rushed to Draco's room as soon as you eyes opened. You jumped on top of him and he groaned.
"What?" He asked, annoyed.
"We're alooooone." You said. He turned over and smirked, and you sat on his lap.
"No one to interrupt us." He said, smiling ear to ear. You bit your lip and looked at his mouth. He grabbed your back and pulled you in for a kiss. You kissed him aggressively and he rubbed your back. You ran your fingers through is soft hair. You pulled away and he turned you over so he was on top.
"Dracoooo. I'm hungry." You whined.
"Fine. I can make you some breakfast." He said, hopping of of you. You smiled and followed him out of his room. You hopped on his back and he laughed, then carried you down the stairs. He dropped you on the couch and you giggled. He went into the kitchen and started cooking you breakfast. You later on the couch and watched him. You could see he was making pancakes and bacon. You smiled and ran over to him. You gave him a hug from behind.
"My favorite." You said and rested you head on his shoulder to watch.
"I know." He laughed and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

                                       ~      ~      ~
After breakfast you and Draco watched a movie.  Neither of you were really paying attention though.  You were in his lap most of the time making out.
"Can we finished what we started please?" Draco whined.  You giggled.
"Of course."  Draco didn't need to hear it twice.  He quickly ripped off your shirt and you took off his.  He threw you off of him onto the couch and got top of you.  He slid his hand under your back and you gasped because his hand was freezing cold.  He slowly unclasped your bra and threw it across the room.
"I didn't like that bra anyway," You giggled.  Draco crashed his lips into yours and he bit your bottom lip.  He slowly slid his tongue into your mouth and explored every inch.  He then worked his way down to your neck and left little bruises every where; on your chest, on your stomach, and on your neck.  You arched your back with pleasure as he worked his was farther and farther down...(you can imagine the rest 😏)

                                       ~      ~      ~
You loved cuddling with Draco after...ya know...he was always really warm and comforting.  His arms wrapped around you and he stroked your hair softly.  You drifted to sleep in his arms.  You woke up in Draco's bed, but Draco wasn't there.  You looked over to see the bathroom door closed.  You rushed over to bathroom and knocked on the door.  You heard him crying and started aggressively shaking the door handle.
"Let me in, love!" You cried.  You heard him unlock the door and you opened the door immediately.  You saw him sitting on the ground crying and you quickly wrapped your arms around him and he melted into your shoulder.
"Darling, tell me what's wrong. Please." you said gently.
"S-She's dead.  She's gone!" He stumbled over his words.  You knew exactly who he was talking about. Narcissa.