221B (The End)

Delete this blog. I should just delete this rubbish. I find no therapy in it, especially since not all my thoughts are put on the page. Forgot it, I'll try something else. I'll do a webcam. Maybe actually talking might ease the pain. 

*John switches the webcamera on*

"Hello, whoever is watching. As you know, I'm John Watson. And...oh, this won't go anywhere. To hell with this!"

John's hand flew up to slam the laptop closed before he saw motion in his camera. His heart slammed against his ribs, but he didn't dare turn around.  He stared at the cloaked figure with a pale blue scarf dangling into the frame. The hands were in the pockets, but the visitor's face couldn't be seen. Swallowing, John closed his eyes and said in a trembling voice, "Sherlock?"

In his haunting, resonate voice, the figure replied, "Hello, John."

John looked over his shoulder and his breath escaped him. There, without a scratch on his face, was the great detective. His smug smile, cat-like eyes, and high cheekbones were all that they were when John had last seen him before the fall. Standing up from his chair, John stood before him.

"I'm not going to ask if it's you, or how you did it," John said stiffly, wondering if he should whale him, leave the room, or pull him in for a sobbing embrace. All the options seemed quite appropiate at the moment, but all John could do was stare at him.

Sherlock didn't say anything. He just regarded John, almost assuring him that what happened would never occur again. Stepping forward, he placed a hand on his shoulder and the corner of his mouth pulled slightly. "I hope you didn't care too much for me while I was gone."

Instead of replying, John grabbed Sherlock by his coat's shoulder and pulled him in. In benevolent affection, John held him. He couldn't find any words to explain his relief, but even if he did, the silence spoke better. Sherlock stood quietly, pondering. He looked around the room with just his  eyes, deducting pratically every activity John had and hadn't done.  But when it came to deducting John's emotions. He couldn't. All he could rely on was that he knew he could trust no other man but John Watson.