" I had to do some stuff" the taller man replied.

" Well, did you have lunch? your class starts in 30 minutes, right?" Jihoon sounded worried but Seungcheol only gave him a smile.

"I did, and right now you sound like my Mom when she nagged at me that I'm going to be late in my first day of college." Seungcheol joked but Jihoon was too annoyed to laugh.

" Just please remind me why, why are you my friend?" Jihoon whined that made Seungcheol giggle.

" because i'm the only one who can tolerate you." Seungcheol replied and packed his things, next class was history and he hated it that's why he's planning to ditch his class, again.

Jihoon became Seungcheol's personal memo, because unfortunately, his hyung doesn't give a damn about anything. They've been friends since high school when Seungcheol saved Jihoon from a bunch of bullies. To Jihoon, Seungcheol was a delinquent but years passed he knew his hyung was more than that. Seungcheol didn't care about anything, he was an ace student who kept getting into fights for defending the weak and Jihoon was one of them. He was good at everything without even trying, to everyone he was perfect.

" Are you going to ditch class?" Jihoon asked in an annoyed tone.

" Yeah, Just tell me if you want something. I'll buy it for you, so don't scold me." Seungcheol stated that made Jihoon laugh.

" You sound like a sugar daddy." the younger male spoke.

" Just go get out of my sight quickly, if you're gonna come home drunk, I swear I would report everything to your Mom." Jihoon shooed him, gesturing the older male to go away.

"Okay, okay. Bye!" Seungcheol waved his muscular arms and ran away. He didn't know where to spend the remaining hours before his last class ends. All he knows is that he needs to relax and was craving for a cold beverage.

Seungcheol didn't have financial problems, he didn't experience a broken family, he has a good life. A loving parents, a supportive brother, and a bunch of great friends. A good life indeed.

Despite having all of the great things in life, he felt empty. What was his purpose in life? Is he supposed to be something? Something that would make everyone proud? Or was he supposed to be a nobody?

He had so many questions in life, he was confused, and he felt lost.

Just when Seungcheol was about to buy his favorite banana milk from a local convenience store, he suddenly remembered at that time in his life when he met someone who changed his perspective in life,

No, wait. Seungcheol thought, that guy didn't changed him, he just helped Seungcheol realize that he needs to change for the better. He changed himself, from the lost pessimistic boy who had no path in his life into a man who always looked forward into the future with a smile.

"Are you going to kill yourself?" Seungcheol asked the boy who was standing at the edge of the cliff

"Isn't it obvious? Are you blind or just plain dumb?" the skinny boy fired back which made Seungcheol chuckle. The boy sounded weak and Seungcheol was worried, but why?

" Why?" Seungcheol asked again, hoping that the boy would look back at him.

"Because everyone left me" he answered, his voice sounded so low, almost like a whisper.

"They'll be back soon, don't give up just yet." Seungcheol assured him as he was making his way closer to the fragile boy hoping that he would change his mind.

" When?" the boy asked, Seungcheol didn't know what to answer, instead he grabbed the smaller boy and pulled him into a hug.

They were strangers to each other but Jeonghan felt the love and warmth coming from the muscular figure of this stranger who saved him.

"Soon, They'll be back soon. Don't worry, no one's going to leave you behind." Seungcheol wiped the tears off of the smaller boy's cheek. It was cold and the wind was chilly maybe because it's almost winter, but their bodies were warm, warm enough to make Jeonghan feel that he's safe.

Seungcheol pulled out from the hug to take a closer look of the smaller male, he had a beautiful nose bridge and small lips, a small face and beautiful eyes, Seungcheol thought that this boy looked like a girl, he looked beautiful in Seungcheol's eyes.

" Now stop crying, you can tell everything." Seungcheol said in a soft voice, earning him a smile from the smaller male.

"Thank you" Jeonghan replied and wiped his own tears. They do not know each other, but they fill each other's missing pieces.

"No problem," Seungcheol smiled

Jeonghan slowly walked away, away from the stranger who prevented him from taking his own life. Seungcheol didn't get to know the stranger's name, causing him to panic.

"When will I see you again?" Seungcheol shouted causing for Jeonghan to look back at him, Seungcheol realized that he asked the wrong question and he realized that he fucked up.

Jeonghan gave a smile to the sweet stranger that he met," Tomorrow!" Jeonghan replied and walked away until Seungcheol couldn't see where he's at.

That's when Seungcheol knew, that there is still a lot of time to know himself, because he knew, tomorrow is still going to happen and he will keep on knowing himself, not giving up and always looking forward on what lies ahead in the future.

The mere thought of that made Seungcheol smile, but he never saw that boy again.

" I wonder when we will meet again." Seungcheol whispered to himself.

Just when Seungcheol was about to pay for his favorite banana milk, he saw a familiar face again.