Together (chapter 23)

Delirious POV

The monster roared as it got closer and closer. Fear surrounded my mind as I thought about everyone.

"BABY!" I shouted as I saw her jump in the way and growled. She barked and snarled as if she was buying me some time to get up. I quit thinking and started to act. I sprung up to my feet and dashed. I whistled for Baby to follow and shortly after I heard tiny little thumps.

I continued to flee until I noticed I didn't hear the sloshing noise anymore.

"What?" I said in confusion. I turned to see nothing was following us. We were just running for no reason. Looking left and right, I started to feel like nothing made sense anymore. Suddenly, I started to see my shadow. It grew darker and darker until I noticed there was a light emerging from behind me.

"What the fuck is this shit? " I walked up to the light and then my surroundings changed. It was a little house.

"Haven't I seen this before?" Everything looked familiar. I started to wonder around.

Vanoss POV

I woke up to see Teddy, Cartoon,  and Tyler surrounding me.

"Shit.  What happened?"

"You little shit. You fuckin blacked out on us that's what happened!" Cartoonz said, "Dude, Delirious is gone! He vanished!"

"What do you mean he's gone!?" I shot up and looked around. Baby Delirious was no longer there.

"Like he literally vanished. He didn't walk away or play hide and seek. He just vanished." Tyler added. We were all confused.

"Teddy." I looked at him, think what may have happened, "Were we too late?"

"No Evan. Delirious is with us, but he's somewhere around the house. We have to find him soon."

"Wait what?" I was shocked. Delirious? Was here? "How do you know?"

"Think about it. If Jonathan were to die, then everything would have went back to normal. I would be gone, you guys would be back home, and that's it. Only reason why Baby Delirious isn't here now, is because the actual Delirious came and took his place." Yet more confusion flooded our minds.

"So we have to go find him?" I asked. Teddy simply nodded his head, and I started to have hope again. I can finally see Delirious and make sure he's alright.

"Are you all ready?" I looked at Teddy, Tyler and Cartoonz.  They all nodded and we went on our way to find Jonathan.

Delirious POV

I ventured into rooms and went around some more. There was nothing or no one to be seen.

"Damn it. Baby, we're probably just walking around in circles. Let's go." Just as I was about to leave the house, I started to her noises around me. After the noises came some voices. After the voices came a little bit of silence, and then

*BANG! CRASH! THRRRRP! KDMSHSNSBSKSBSOSJSNDNDJDND!!* (I'm sure you all can tell stuff happened)

The noises traveled closer and closer to me. I didn't know whether to be scared or to wonder who the hell would make this much noise. I waited to see the culprit or should I saw culprit(s). The noise makers finally made it down and with full on girly screeching tones I shrieked

"EVAN!!!"

"JONATHAN!?" He looked up and saw me. A large smile former across his face. He got up and charged at me.

"Jonathan! I'm so happy you're alright!" He looked over my shoulder and then he started to whistle.

"Come here Baby." She gladly followed and started to jump with happiness. Cartoonz and Tyler came over and hugged me. We all had a wonderful reunion. Everything felt amazing and safe. We were all together again but then the aura in the house changed.

Everyone felt it. The laughter subsided, smiles turned into concerned faces, and all was eerie and quiet.

"We should leave." Teddy said quietly. Everyone nodded in agreement. Quietly, we tip-toed into the closet. We weren't sure what was going to happen if we left but we were gonna be safe momentarily.

"Guys! What the fuck is happening?" I asked in a quiet whisper.

"We thought we lost you and we randomly ended up here." Evan came closer to me and continued "We ALL thought we lost you."

"Well, I'm here now. Any ideas how to get out of this lala land? Teddy? Anything?"

"Just one, but I don't know if you'll like it."

"Any idea is better than  no idea." I said. Teddy paced back and forth, probably thinking if it was a good idea to tell.

"Well, since we have everything technically there's this room that holds all your memories Jonathan. If we make it to that room, we can travel back to present time and back to your home." I scoffed.

"That seems easy enough. Why were you worried that we won't like it?"

"See, the catch to this plan though is that it's very far away and we have no idea where the monster is lurking." We all looked at each other, realizing that Teddy was correct. We were hiding in the closet for crying out loud. We absolutely had no idea where the monster was. For all we knew it could be outside of the closet.  By looking at everyone's face, it seemed like they've already given up. Crawling up to my feet I said,

"We got this far right? I mean there's no turning back now. If we bump into the monster we should just hide in objects that can block our entire body."

"Jonathan, we are probably bigger than most of the furniture here. Besides this closet." Evan's face showed so much sadness, as if he thought we would never make it out.

"C'mon guys. At least we can try. What have we got to lose?" As I asked the question, they all turned their face and simply said

"You."