Dream come true (Chapter 5)

Delirious POV

I can't believe Evan is here! My heart beat is going up so fast! I try my best to remain calm, but in the back of my mind it was screaming.

'TAKE OFF YOUR MASK FOOL!'

I can't take my mask off, Evan will probably never look at me the same. That goes for everything else. He can't see me without my shirt. Evan won't be able to see me wearing a tanktop either. I don't want to do this, but I don't want him to see what I've been doing after recording sessions.

I was in the kitchen making us both sandwichs until he called,

"Hey Delirious! I'm done unpacking!"

"Sweet, I'm still making lunch but I'll be done eventually." Evan came down to the kitchen and stared intensily at me. I start to laugh as I mess up on putting the second bread.

"Vanoss! The fuck do you want man?"

"Aye! I've been on that plane with no food! I'm hungry!" We both laugh and decided that we should just chow down. Evan and I sit down on the couch, I switch the TV on and we decided to watch Spongebob for the entire time. Laughing as we made comments about Squidward fap on Gmod.

"Dude we had so much fun!" Evan was laughing until he came to tears. I got up and put away our dishes until Evan received a call.

"Aye, Vanoss. I'm gonna take a quick shower." He nodded his head as he answered the call. I descended down the hallway and closed the bathroom door, but quietly opened it. I started to listen to what Evan was saying.

"Hah! Yeah. I'm at Delirious's house. I'll be staying for 2 months."

2 months? He only said 3-5 weeks.

"Yeah, I'll tell you what happens when I get back."

What's going to happen? I hear him say good byeo I decided to go and take a shower.

"I need to relax."

Vanoss POV

I recieve a call from Minilad and a text from Tyler. Of course I went to the call first.

"Hey Vanoss! Are you there!? Where you at now? How long you staying!?"

"Hah! Yeah. I'm at Delirious's house. I'll be staying 2 months."

"So are you going to ask him out within those 2 months? We all know you've been dying to be with him. Well, are you!?"

"Yeah, I'll tell you what happens when I get back."

"Damn it man! Fine! See ya then!"

"Alright good bye." As I hung up, I went to my messages and looked at what Tyler sent me.

"I bet you Delirious won't kiss you! Even if he is a fag, he still wouldn't kiss you Evan!" Fucking bastard. I responded back to him,

"Deal! If I lose I'll give you $100."

"Shit, free money. You got yourself a deal." Damn you Tyler.

Delirious POV

I get out of the shower and walk to the mirror. I looked at my chest and arms. Nothing but scabs. I then look at my face. It was clean, but I wanted to change that.

"No, not when Evan is here." I put on my basket ball shorts, blue hoodie and mask. As I exited the bathroom all was quiet.

"Vanoss?" I called out. Nothing. I started to worry, was he okay? Did something bad happen to him when I was in the shower? I slowly walked towards the living room, no one was on the couch. The TV was still on and there was Evan's phone on the ground. Suddenly, Evan came out of no where and scared me. Causing me to drop the phone in the process.

"Holy fuckin shit! God damn it Vanoss!" I hunched over the cough to catch my breath as I start to laugh a little.

"Hah! Gottcha bitch!" He bent down and grabbed the phone. "You alright Delirious? You look like someone scared you." Laughing I pushed him.

"Alright, you got me. Aye you wanna walk around for a bit?" I asked. He looked at me and started to slightly blush.

"Jonathan," He said in a quiet voice, " I need to tell you something."

"Oh, yeah. What's up bro-" I was cut off as he  moved my mask above my lips exposing them, and locked lips with me. My face started to burn, my stomach started to get butterflies as my legs started to turn into jello. Evan was kissing me! The one that I wanted, the one that I really wanted to have for myself was now kissing me. I've never been happier. Evan backed away and then said,

"Jonathan, you probably don't know this. But I love you!" I looked at him and then thought

This is my chance.

"Evan. I love you too. You have no idea how long I've waited to do this." I brought my lips to his and we locked lips. I've never felt happier in my life. Nothing could ruin this moment, but for some reason I felt like I heard someone say.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do this to you."