Hatred (chapter 20)

Delirious POV

Baby and I were running. Running away from something. Something that we didn't know. What could it be ? Why does it have to chase us? Can't it leave us alone? I was out if breath before Baby did. I still jogged to get away from whatever was behind us for the time being but it seemed to have vanished somewhere.

"What the hell is going on!? Man!" I kick the snow in frustration and look at the sky. It was a navy blue with little sparkles that we call stars in the sky. It looked peaceful, it sounded peaceful, and all I wanted was peaceful. I closed my eyes and reminisce about the good times I had with the guys. Laughter and jokes, some funny skits. It was all good.

"What happened to that? I miss being like that. I miss all the laughter, the times together. I want that all back Baby." I started to cry, I didn't care if anyone heard me or saw me at this point. I wanted it all to end. Baby started to whimper, when suddenly something in the brushes started to move. Baby replaced the whimpering with a growl and I looked at where the  noise came from. My tears made my eyes blurry so it was hard to see. A figure came out of the bushes, a female figure.

"Awe. Jonathan why are you crying ? Did you miss me that much?" It was the clerk.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said.

"I just came to see you, my love. Why don't you answer me when I call you?"

"Probably cause I have a boyfriend you bitch! Why the fuck won't you leave me alone! I don't like you!" She was staring at me, I wiped my eyes to get a better look at her, and her face showed so much anger.

"I'm the only one you can love Jonathan! I don't care if you're gay for that other fag. But if I claim you as mine, then you are mine!"

"Bite me bitch ! That guy that you're calling a fag is my lover and if you touch one hair on his head, I swear to god I will hunt you down and I am going to fuckin KILL you!"

We both looked at each other, giving off a bad aura. Baby then started to bark at her, the clerk kicked Baby in the leg causing her to whimper in pain. I looked at Baby then at her and shouted

"You fuckin bitch! Don't you dare kick my dog!" I started to feel hatred, I wanted to strangle her, I want to gorge her eyes out and make her it them. Before I could do anything that drastic, Baby was the one that decided to knock her down .

She started to scream, as Baby barked in her face showing all her canines I felt a warm sensation. The sensation of happiness and pleasure. I liked seeing her scared out of her hide. I enjoyed hearing the terror in her screams. I wanted more, I wanted it to continue. Out of no where I started to laugh, I laughed until Baby got off of the clerk and sat right beside me. Once I knew the girl was scared out of her wits. I started to walk. No longer focused on anything I walked from mini mart to mini mart asking

"Have you seen an asian guy with black hair, big muscles and goes by the name Evan or Vanoss? " I never got the answer I wanted, but I kept trying.

The more I got turned away the more my hatred started to build up, and the more I wanted to snap someone's neck. I felt lost. I felt alone and cold like there was no turning back at this point.
"Evan? Evan where are you? I miss you!" I said to myself. Nothing felt normal anymore. I found myself in front of my house and so there I decided to sit on the ground and relax. It felt nice for a few seconds until I heard loud running footsteps.

"Jonathan! I'm going to kill you!" A high pitched voice screeched. The clerk was back but this time she was armed with a butcher knife. I started to panic
"Fuck!  What do I do!? What do I do!?" Everything was happening so fast and then another voice took over
"Kill her. She's weak."
"But I don't want to."
"Then hurt her. There's nothing wrong with that." As the voice finished it's sentence, I felt my body move on it's own. I no longer had control over my own body. Before the clerk could swing her butcher knife, I threw snow in her face. She was blinded for a few seconds but was back. She retaliated by trying to hit me with her free hand. The only damage that was done was a scratch on my face. It bled a little, but nothing too severe.  With one quick movement I grabbed the butcher knife out of her hand, and knocked her head. Baby was growling in the back. She was ready to bite into her skull when I looked back at her. I did nothing else but dropped her knife by her side and leave her there.

Once I left the scene, I looked up at the sky one more time to see a blood moon. Then I started to laugh maliciously. After words, is shouted into the sky

"COME AT ME BITCH!!!"

Vanoss POV

We were still in the blizzard. Tyler and I didn't know where we were. It didn't feel real, but Teddy sure made it seem like it was as we walked further and further into the white abyss. I didn't care about being cold, or going through this difficult terrain. I just wanted to see Jonathan and make sure he was alright.

We continued to walk for what seemed like a say until Teddy said

"We're getting close, but we have to hurry. I can sense there's something bad going to happen." Tyler and I pushed on to see we made it to another house.

"What the fuck? What's this?" Tyler scoffed at the model of the house

"It looks like something a two year old would have made."

"Tyler." I said "Shut the fuck up and let's go." As we opened the door with caution we felt a cool breeze go right by us.

"Keep walking fellas. We aren't close yet." As we entered I saw that there were some things laying in the ground. There were building blocks, some word blocks, a pile of toys, and some random books.

The word blocks specifically said 'murder' I gulped at the sight of this. What was going to happen? Should we even be in here? Everyone in the room was quiet for a whole minute until we all heard someone shout

"COME AT ME BITCH!" I recognized the voice and the shouted back

"Jonathan! Where are you !?" Teddy hit my chest and I looked down

"Evan don't yell." He then looked at the door and in a trembling voice, he simply said

"Run."