Help me (chapter 17)

Vanoss POV

We stayed at Tyler's house for a few days. Everything was fine but Jonathan didn't want to pay attention to anything. He wondered around the house aimlessly. For once he wasn't himself even when we were out of harms way.

I made attempts to mess around with him but he would pay no mind to my actions. One day I decided to go out for a walk it was a little grey but I wanted to do something. I called for him

"Hey Jonathan! Let's go walking!" I shouted. He looked over at me and nodded his head. I started getting sad, he noticed and then said,

"I would love to go walking with you Evan." He smiled and came over to where I was.

"I love you Evan!" He laughed and then called out to Tyler.

"Aye Tyler! Let's go walking!"

"Alright!!! Wait!" We heard slamming and dropping of items. Grins appeared on our faces and we both laughed. Today felt like a good day, nothing would make this day better. Once we got ready, we made sure everything was locked and made sure we had our phones. Except Jonathan, he didn't need his phone anymore after what happened last time.

While heading out the door Jonathan called out.

"Evan! Look! It's snowing!!!" I look to see snowflakes falling from the sky. It was amazing, I smiled and jumped around.

"Oh my god! Yes! Snow come to me!" Everyone laughed as I jumped around like a child. Baby then came out of nowhere and joined me in my random jumping session.

"Guys this is awesome!" I shrieked at them. They joined me as soon as we saw the snowflakes coming down by numbers. Soon we had a few inches of snow and we started to have a snow fight. Laughter filled the air, Tyler and Mini were making snow angels as we threw snow balls in their faces. Baby kept on thinking we were throwing tennis balls, so when she saw it she ran off then came back. That ending result came out with Mini and Tyler being covered in snow.

"Guys stop! Damn it!" Mini laughed and soon got up to get his revenge. As we spent our time being weirdos, I felt like we were being watched. Suddenly, everything around me slowed down. My heart was racing and I was sweating. Something bad was going to happen.

"Hey guys let's go over to Nogla's hotel for a bit!" I shouted, they stopped and agreed to my suggestion. We grabbed the keys and headed out. Tyler was driving, while everyone was talking and enjoying their time. Baby kept on traveling to the front then to the back of the car. I decided to turn and look back at the house. Nothing was out of the ordinary but soon I saw that there was a tiny little silhouette, right next to the door way.

I whispered to myself

"Oh my god. No."

"What was that Evan?" Jonathan poked my side.

"Oh nothing babe." I looked back at the house, to see nothing. We made it to Nogla's hotel within a half hour due to all the traffic and snow that was in our way now. Jonathan called Nogla and we all patiently waited.

"NOGLLLA!  Come outside man! It's snowin'!"

"I'm busy right now guys"

"To bad man. We're outside waiting for you!" We looked up to see sheers were being moved from the 4th floor.

"God damn it guys. I can't leave right now."

"Well then we'll go up and see ya."

"Fine. I'll be waiting. See you guys in 2 minutes or more." We all barged in the hotel and asked which room Nogla was in. We filled the hallways and charged straight in.

"The hell guys!?" Nogla shouted.

"Dude let's go!" Jonathan jumped around Nogla.

"Jonathan, you need to be careful about the girl. Don't be wandering around carelessly."

"Don't worry Nogla! We have his back!" Tyler shouted from behind. They laughed cheerfully, but in the  back of my mind. I still didn't feel safe. I don't know why but the girl shouldn't know where we are now. While I was zoned out Nogla pushed me.

"Evan are you alright? You seem out of it"

"Huh, yeah. Sorry guys. I'm fine." Jonathan walked up to me. He had a scared look on his face. I gave him a kiss to reassure him.

"Alright." I began "Let's keep her goin' and head outside!"

They cheered and ran outside. For the entire day we had fun and enjoyed our time together. It got carried away from time to time but we still made it a memory. Later on we went back to Tyler's house and had some hot chocolate. 

No one wanted the day to end. It was fun and care free. It felt amazing to be with friends. Soon after Jonathan dozed off along with the others. I slowly started to drift away. I had a dream about being home along, waiting for Jonathan to get home. Everything was fine until I heard a faint cry. It sounded like a child then the voice grew deeper. I then knew the voice was Jonathan.

"Help me...help me."
"Jonathan? Jonathan, where are you?"
"Help me...please."
"Jonathan! I don't know where you are!" I started to panic. I looked from left to right to see nothing out of the ordinary in the house. Everything went silent. I stayed quiet to see if I could hear Jonathan again. I thought nothing was going to happen until.

"EVAN! HELP ME!"