Chapter 11 - Another Side of Louis

Start from the beginning

On the way to Louis's Theo fell asleep, so we put him Louis bed. Louis was trying to put up the portacot, "for fuck sakes," Louis swore as he sat on the floor. I hugged him from behind as I kissed the top of his head, "get into bed. I'll do this," I tell him. Louis shakes his head, "please hunny. You're tired and you're going to hurt yourself," I begged. Louis groaned as he got up, "I'm watching you," he tells me. I kissed him as I pushed him to the bed. He got in next to Theo as I set up the portacot.

When I was done I turned around to see Louis asleep and Theo near him. I took a picture and saved it as my phone's wallpaper. I made sure that Theo couldn't fall out before I went to the other side of the Louis. I got in to cuddle him for a change. I wrapped my arm around him from behind as I placed my hand on his chest. Louis slowly grabbed it and kissed it, "I'm big spoon," he mumbled. I smiled as I shook my head, "not today. You're my little spoon," I tell him. I could tell Louis was smiling, "go back to sleep babe," I added. Louis went back to sleep and I was close behind him.

When I woke up Louis and Theo were gone. I looked around the room, "Lou?" I whispered. I decided to go to the bathroom before I went looking for them. I found them downstairs in the lounge room watching kids program. Louis had Theo on his lap leaning against him as they watched the TV. I sat down next to them, "you know I'm meant to be looking after Theo?" I wondered. Louis smiled at me as he wrapped his arm around me, "I know," he replied. I smiled as he kissed my forehead. I put my head on his chest above Theo's head. I kissed the top of Theo's head, "Lou do you ever want kids?" I asked before I could stop myself. I felt Louis stiffen as I sat back up, "um you don't have to answer that. I don't even know why I asked it," I tell him. Louis nodded his head, "I understand that you don't want to answer," I say.

"I do want kids," he confessed. I was shocked, "it just I don't think I would be a good father. I'm covered in meaningless tattoos. I get in trouble a lot. I'm fucked up. I'm scared that if I had a kid and they did something I would snap," he added. I kissed him, "I don't think so. You already know the problems and you can fix them. Kids don't care that you got a bird or even Pac-man on your arm. All they want is love and safety. They just want a happy home," I tell him. Louis placed his hand on the side of my face, "is that what you want? You just want love and safety from a parent," he wondered. I nodded my head as Louis moved his thumb underneath my eye, "hey don't cry," he cooed. I didn't realized that I was crying until he said it, "and don't say it hormones, because it sounds like it was from the heart," he tells me.

"Home wasn't fun and I'm not just talking about my mother. My dad spent so much time with Harry and Marcel that I got left out. When he was not with them he was with Anne. At home he knew what my mother was doing to me, but he never stopped her. The first time I heard I love you was from Harry. He had to explain what love is to me. After that he told me all the time that he loved me, because everyone needs to hear it. Marcel was next to say it to me, but I never said it back to them. The first person I said I love you to was Anne and she said it straight back. When we moved away it only got a little bit better at home, but I hated my parents for taking me away. I had Harry, Marcel, Josh and Anne the only people that told me they loved me and the only people I said it back to. I knew I was a mistake. I'm the reason why my parents were together when they didn't want to be," I confessed. Louis pulled me close to him, "you got them back now. Everything going to work out for you," he whispered. He kissed me, "I... know it will," he added. Theo started crying, "I bet you're hungry," Louis says. He hands me Theo, "I'll be back," he added. He kissed my forehead before he went into the kitchen. I cuddled Theo, "he might have a point. Everything in my life is better right now," I say. I kissed Theo forehead, "you know I don't think Louis knows how to make a bottle. I think he just took the opportunity to run," I tell him.

We walked into the kitchen. Louis had Theo's bottle under the tap in a world of his own. I slowly walked over to him and put my hand on his back. He jumped a little, "hey don't do that," he snapped. I looked at him, "sorry," he apologized. I rubbed circles with my thumb on his back, "Lou go back to bed," I tell him. He shakes his head, "yes you're tired and grumpy. So back to bed. Theo and I be alright for a bit," I added. Louis shakes his head again, "I'm alright. I just want to spend time with you and even Theo. I just go to bed early. Please let me stay up," he begged. I place my hand on the side of his face, "babe you need to go to sleep. You're starting to sound like a child. I'll make a deal with you. If you have a nap for a couple of hours and I mean a couple hours. I will give you a blowjob," I tell him. Louis put his hands on my hips, "you wake me in two hours," he tells me. I nodded my head, "you do anything for a blowjob," I smirked. He kissed me, "not just a blowjob. Your blowjob," he smiled. I shake my head as he kissed me again, "it sucks that you're on your period tho," he says. I looked at him, "bed," I ordered. Louis kissed me and Theo hit him, "ow. What was that for?" Louis whined. I smiled, "because you need to go to bed and stop mentioning my period. It makes me uncomfortable," I tell him. Louis kissed my forehead, "you have ten seconds to disappear from my sight or I'm taking back my deal," I warned him. Louis ran out of the kitchen after he kissed me. I grabbed Theo bottle and made sure it was the right temperature.