Chapter 11 - Another Side of Louis

Chapter 11 – Another Side of Louis

A couple of week passed since Niall's eighteenth birthday party. I've been home for them two weeks since Louis went to New York with Troy. We talked about what happened at the party between us in Zayn's dad office before he left. Louis told me his never dinking around me again, because he can't control himself. I told him that he doesn't have to, but he didn't listen. Which lead to another argument and we didn't resolve it before he left.

May still didn't break up with her boyfriend which put Niall in a bad mood. She also didn't hang around us until we had dance or football training. In football we managed to get the teams sorted without Louis since Niall took over for him. All the boys with Perrie, Sophia and May earned starting twelve in the team. Paul made sure that we didn't pick favourites with them. I handed in my assignments that were due even my physics. Also Sophia and Liam went on a date by themselves.

Today I was looking after Theo while Niall went to football with his dad. It was also the day Louis came home from New York. I was planning to take Theo out since my mother was home, but to top it all off I got my period. I wasn't in the mood for my mother at all today. Niall dropped Theo off with his baby bag and I was glad my mother didn't see him, because she would have flirted with him.

As I was walking back to my room with Theo my mother stopped me. She looked at Theo, "that's why his with you. He needs a dumb bitch to look after his son," my mother spat. I shake my head, "this is my friend Niall nephew," I tell her. I walked into my room to see my phone ringing. I saw Louis name on the screen, "hey," I say as I answered it.

"Hey. How have you been? I would have called you when I was in New York, but times zones," he tells me. I sat on my bed with Theo, "I understand and I have been fine. I have Theo today. We just about to go out since my mother home," I tell him. Theo started wriggling around, "why don't you come see me? I missed you," he suggested. I smiled at Theo, "um but I have Theo," I reminded him. Louis laughed a little bit, "I know. I'll come and get you," he says. I put Theo down on my bed, "I don't have a car seat and if anything happens Niall will kill us," I point out. I heard Louis groan, "I was going to go to the shops. I need to get stuff, so I was going to get the bus," I started.

"I'll meet you there," Louis interrupted. I smiled as I told him what shops I was going to and that I'll be leaving soon. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans with my baggy galaxy top. I put on my converse and grabbed my grey jacket with my black vest. I grabbed my phone, smokes and my purse to put in my black backpack.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=146904183

I met Louis at the bus stop, "hey babe," he smiled before he kissed me. He takes the baby bag off of me, "hey I smiled back. Louis pokes Theo nose and he smiled, "has he been good?" Louis asked. I nodded my head, "I've only had him for about an hour," I replied.

We went into the shopping centre, "so what do you need to get?" Louis wondered. I felt awkward since I needed to get feminine products, "um stuff," I mumbled. Louis looked at me, "what kind of stuff?" he questioned. I felt my cheeks burn, "so how was New York?" I asked to change the subject. Louis chuckled, "not bad, but I missed it here. I missed you," he admitted. I smiled at him, "you know your going have to tell me why you need to go shopping. So you don't forget," he tells me. I looked down, "I need to get pads and tampons," I mumbled. I noticed Louis face change, "don't say anything please. It embarrassing," I begged.