Chapter 17 - Christmas

The day after Louis party Harry was running around trying to get tomorrow night ready

The day after Louis party Harry was running around trying to get tomorrow night ready. Louis was helping him as I kept Niall busy. Niall, Theo, Sophia and I went shopping for Christmas, "so do you know what we can get people?" I wondered. We were sitting down eating lunch, "um sexy undies for Lou," Niall smirked. I laughed a little bit as Louis said the same thing to me, "I don't think he would wear it," I smiled. Niall shook his head, "no you wear it and let him do anything to you," Niall says.

"I've already got Louis birthday and Christmas peasants. His the only one I got," I tell him. Sophia and Niall seemed surprised, "what did you get him?" Sophia asked. I smiled as I shook my head, "not telling," I say. They both pouted, "I've already got Harry's," Niall tells us. Sophia looked upset, "am I the only one that didn't get her boyfriend something?" she questioned. Niall and I both nodded our heads, "you could always take my idea about the sexy undies," Niall suggested. Sophia shrugged her shoulders, "how do you spice things up in the bedroom?" I asked Niall.

"Well one time I was on my knees naked waiting for Harry to come in. When he walked in and came closer to me. I just undid his jeans and sucked him off," Niall tells us. I nodded my head slowly, "we did more, but I don't think you want to hear that Lil," he added. I smiled at him, "where you his slave?" Sophia questioned. Niall nodded his head, "it was a great night," he smiled.

"Maybe you should do that Soph. I'm thinking some nice sexy black undies, six inch heels and a whip," I smirked. Sophia cheeks went red, "me and Liam haven't done anything like that," she mumbled. Niall laughed a little bit, "maybe you should start," he says. I nodded my head, "have you done anything like that Lil?" Sophia wondered. I felt my cheeks burn, so I looked around, "oh my god you have. What have you done?" Niall questioned. I bit my lip as I shook my head, "please tell us. Sophia needs ideas. Hell I need ideas," Niall begged.

"Well you know how me and Louis stayed in the treehouse last night," I started. They both nodded their heads, "well he tied me up and made me cum five times," I admitted. They just stared me, "how are you still walking?" Sophia asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "wait last night you were supposed to please Louis," Niall pointed out. I nodded my head, "he said he wanted to see me cum," I admitted. Niall smiled at me, "god you two are in love and I can see what Louis talking about," he says.

After we finished lunch we went shopping. We were in a lingerie shop, so Sophia could look. I was holding Theo as Niall and I watched her, "maybe you should find something," Niall suggested. I shook my head, "Louis staying at his mum's on Christmas eve, so he can spend Christmas day with them," I tell him. Niall nodded his head, "so I don't know when we're going to be alone," I say.

"No one told you that we spend Christmas night together?" Niall wondered. I shook my head, "well we get together at someone house after we finished doing the family thing. It nothing big. We just sit around talking, giving out presents and have a few beers," Niall explained. I poked Theo nose, "I think this is going to be the best Christmas I ever had for a long time," I say. Niall wrapped an arm around me, "I think it is too," he smiled.