Chapter 11 - Another Side of Louis

Start from the beginning

"Um have you um," he stuttered. I nodded, "ok. I'm ok with it," he says. He takes Theo off of me, "do you want to go get them and met me and Theo in Toy 'R' Us?" he wondered. I nodded my head before Louis kissed me.

I quickly got what I needed and headed for Toy 'R' Us. I found Louis and Theo in the baby toy aisle. Louis put Theo in a trolley as he was grabbing toys off the shelf. I noticed in the trolley were toys and a car seat. I smiled as Louis tickled and pulled faces at Theo. I took a picture before I walked up to them slowly, "having fun?" I teased. Louis smiled as he wrapped his arm me. He kissed me, "you got everything?" he asked. I nodded my head, "so what with all this stuff? I questioned as I pointed to the trolley. He smiled bigger as I tickled Theo, "he needs something to play with and he needs a car seat to get to my place," he replied. I leaned into Louis, "you like babies and kids?" I wondered. Louis nodded his head, "so really all the tattoos and piercings are a cover up. You're really a big softy underneath," I teased. I saw Louis blush a little, "I better get him something to sleep in too," he says to change the subject. I shake my head, "what? If you do a good job today. You will look after him again and I know you don't want to do it at home. I also know Niall and his family can't spoil Theo like I can. I just want to make them happy," Louis admitted. I kissed him, "softy," I say against his lips. Louis smiled against mine, "god I missed you," he whispered as he turned away

We got everything for Theo and decided to get some lunch. I took Theo out of the trolley so I could give him his bottle, "is there anything else you want to do while we're here?" Louis asked. I shake my head no, "you?" I asked back. He also shakes his head no, "so lunch then my house," he says. I nodded my head, "Lou can we talk about what happed before you left?" I wondered. Louis sighed, "Babe I stand by it. I'm not going to drink when you're around," he tells me.

"What if I don't drink and you can still party?" I suggested. Louis shakes his head, "babe what are you going to do if I come on to you? It not like you can push me away," he questioned. Louis had a point, "then we both don't drink than. If you won't, I won't. It seems fair," I tell him. Louis smiled a little, "that does seem fair, but on the subject of this. Why did you tell Niall what we nearly done?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "I was drunk and I was glad that him and May came in. Lou what would have happened if they didn't come in and you took my virginity? Was you prepared?" I asked back. Louis looked around, "I wasn't prepared and I would have hated myself a lot more. Because the first thing you told me was that you didn't want to be drunk. I don't even know what was going through my head," he confessed. I grabbed his hand, "I'm glad that Niall and May stopped us too, because I don't think we would be sitting here. I think you would hate me," he added. I shake my head, "just for a little bit. Lou I have asked you so many times to take my virginity. We just got to wait two weeks," I tell him. Louis squeezed my hand, "that my line," he smiled. I smiled back, "and we're sticking to it," I say.

After we ate lunch Louis was putting the car seat in his car, "fuck," he swore. I noticed he was having a hard time putting it in, "language. There a child present," I tell him. Louis laughed, "babe you're not a child," he joked. I shake my head, "you're the child," I smiled. Louis looked at me, "you sure babe? Because what we do is adult things," he smirked. I hit him in the shoulder, "you're still a child most of the time," I say. Louis finally got the car seat in, "why are you being mean? Is it because of your period?" he pouted. I hit him again, "I told you not to bring that up," I snapped. Louis takes Theo off of me, "babe I'm joking," he tells me. He put Theo in the car, "it not nice. My emotions are all over the place and I can't help it. One moment I feel like crying and the next I want to jump you, but I can't," I admitted. Louis hugged me tight, "it be alright. We're going to my house and we are taking a nap. Now no arguing with me, because I'm tired myself. I just got back from the US and I really want to spend time with you. I don't care that you're on your period. I just want to cuddle with you in my bed," Louis tells me. I kissed him, "then let's go," I say against his lips.