Chapter 1: Mr.Barber

The harsh stage lights filled your vision, making you wince and hold your hand up to your face to block them out.

"Don't do that." You heard a low male voice ring out. "We want to see you."

You blinked in confusion, slowly lowering your hand and straining so that you were able to adjust your gaze to see what was in front of you.

Even though it didn't make any sense to you, you quickly pieced together that you were standing on a large stage in a theater.

In front of you was an audience. You squinted to make out their faces but you couldn't.

The front row was almost entirely empty besides a man sat directly in the middle, legs slightly spread and a hand on his chin. You recognized him but you couldn't place where you met him...if you had ever met him, even.

He was the definition of tall, dark, and handsome with a strong nose and furrowed brows set in concentration.

"Are you gonna put on a good show for us, baby?" His voice was like honey, a direct contrast from the nerves you felt being on display like this, all these eyes on you.

"Um..." Your voice came out like a whisper.

"Yes, you are. Do you want to know how I know that?" He moved his hand away from his chin, revealing his full lips to you, making you weak.

"How?" Your voice sounded so far away.

"Because you're a good girl. And good girls know how to perform when daddy asks them to."

You exhaled loudly, arousal clouding the confusion you felt.

"So take off your clothes. Give us what we want." The man commanded, his eyes never leaving yours, did he ever blink?

You noticed the way the members of the audience behind him never moved. They were just bodies, animal desire was the only thing pumping through their veins, thoughtless.

Something inside of you, or maybe it was something outside of you and out of your control, began taking off your clothes despite every thought in your head telling you to stop.

With shaky hands, you peeled your clothes off, letting them fall against the stage floor below your bare feet. It was so silent in there that you could hear the thin material hit the ground and the way that the man who was ordering you around, made a small noise of appreciation at your nakedness.

Then you jumped, startled, when the audience behind him began mechanically clapping their hands at the sight of your bare skin. The skin of their palms somehow adding lust into the air with each impact.

"Come here." The man said, using his fingers to motion you towards him, cutting off the sounds of clapping in an instant.

You were barely aware of the way you were walking to him, down the stairs in front of the stage, leading to the aisle in the audience. It was like you were hypnotized, each step making you needier for this stranger.

You stopped in front of him and you were in awe of how much he looked like some sort of God up close, like he was carved from marble underneath his skin.

"You are beautiful." The man breathed out, his eyes racking over your body. You swore you could feel the audience behind him leaning in, getting taller, so that they could get a better view. "Fucking perfect." He added in a low voice.