Chapter 16 : Who the Fuck is That Guy?

Start from the beginning

"You have had time for a month. Why don't you tell her, yet?" Youngbae asks and I close my eyes with a bittersweet look.

He's right about why I wouldn't tell Daisies about this, yet. I just cannot do it every time I am with her. I do know we constantly have spent face to face 24/7 since we got back from America, by the way, since the leaked pictures of us kissing on the crosswalk were released by some people who spotted there—If I ain't get this wrong, I think it was probably those Asia groupies who came into me on that day. However, it's not that point I'm talking about, because I am not the one who is blamed. Unfortunately or not, I don't know. But it turned out that I'm clearly beyond this whole thing. No one ever blames me for kissing Daisies in the public place. On the other hand, all the cruel criticisms fall on Daisies. The antis never let her go. I have read the freaking rough words over her on the internet. It's completely full of word violence. Luckily that Daisies isn't a social-media person. Anyway, I have to distract her though...by having sex.

I know, I know. It sounds such a jerk. Maybe I already am. But every time I see her face, I realize how difficult life that she's been through already. And that's why I can't tell her about this yet, but end up with having unprotected (you know) sex. I think we're becoming the sexual addicts, to be honest.

"Could you just focus on the subject?" I command at the middle of the table, definitely dilemma. And they all roll their eyes at me.

"You're such a dick. Hiding isn't the right thing you suppose to do. She needs to know. She needs to get through it," Youngbae spits out the fucking truth. "Plus, you two need to compromise for each other, and you need to comfort her, not to distract one another. You pig!"

I throw my hands in the air, annoyingly.

"I know. You're right. I'll talk to her later." But not today. I'm not ready. "Just don't tell her before I do, okay?"

And they all undeniably nod in agreement.

"Lucky you, she can't read Korean," Daesong says.

Meanwhile, Seungri looks over my shoulders and waves his hand. "Morning, Bona. You woke up?" he sweetly greets her. I immediately look back.

Daisies looks have already showered but still in her bathrobe. I can sense from her fresh-shower-cream smell. By the way, I'm glad she's not wrapping a tiny towel coming out here into the boy ocean.

I shoot her my smiley grin. She just glances at me and gives a quick trick smirk before lays her eyes across my head and says morning back to them all. Then, she turns to me with a look that I absolutely can't read it. "Can I borrow you a moment?" she asks me.

At first, my body almost turns ice by guessing. But then she adds, "Just advising what I am supposed to wear tonight."

Phew.

"Oh...right! Sure thing, baby." I'm totally relieved, turning back to the boys and gesturing them a you-know-she-needs-me-being-her-fashion-guru look. And I walk after her into our bedroom.

Then Seungri shouts from behind, "Are you going to the party tonight, Bona?"

"Uh-hm," Daisies replies, not looking back as we're walking into the bedroom.

When I close the bedroom door behind us, I can't help but tease her, "Yeah, yeah. You're asking the right fashion guru, Miss Daisies."

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Miss WHORE, by the way," she threateningly echos me in intimation. The coldest tone from her makes me jump on my skin.

Shit!

She turns around, one hand on her hip and the another leans against the wardrobe.

I don't know what to say but dare to do, "since when you...er...could read Korean?" My voice sounds so pathetic. Fuck.