Chapter 17 : Takes Me Home, Lights are Off, He's Takin Off his Clothes.

KWON JIYONG

Yeah, here's two weeks have flown. It's time to go back to work on Christmas eve for one very last day of this year; 2013. That's why me and the boys have an urgently-project work for a New-year commercial thing, got it? Anyway, I can't believe I'm going to move on another year—well, we are, actually. You will never know how important you are until you have someone joining in your life. I am so grateful, this year and other years, I have her and I will. Daisies makes me feel like I am soooooooo important and influential in her life. She literally brings every good things in me. Thanks Santa or God or whoever from heaven for sending this girl to me. I can't wait to fight with her for another year. Yeah, fight. You didn't get it wrong. We've fought everyday, but you know what? The more we fight, the more we love each other. Don't be such jealous. I know how lucky I am. We were born to love each other. Not anyone else.

By the way, to give you a quick tip. Daisies still doesn't give up on suing thing, you know? But it doesn't really matter like when we were in the argument first. I played numb, she got mad. Therefore, I played my boyfriend material card, and she can't be madder ever since. And if you wonder how my boyfriend material card is, I think you might as well know. Oh, oh, oh, by the way, not only sex. I am not that sexual, or am I? I don't know how to explain. But if you still can't illustrate, then let's see.

"I'd rather come home late tonight. Make sure you eat your pills after every meal, okay?" I remind Daisies as wrapping her tightly in my arms.

"Yes, yes, sir." She nods; with sleepy eyes, still in pajamas, still yawning. I don't even blame her, but adore. It's goddamned three in the morning, but she might as well wake me up and help me get ready this morning. How could I love her more?

"I wish you could come with me," I say, putting her stand straight.

Daisies smiles and rubs my hair sooo smoothly. "I can't, Oppa. I have my works to do, too, remember?"

By the way, I'm still fucking mad at my label since they force her to help producing the girl-group song in this holiday. How rush they are. Couldn't it at least shift to do after the new year?

"They are using you too much. I don't want to work without you," I groan.

"Ugh," T.O.P hyung, who already got in the van, sitting by the window, makes a sarcastic noise. "Acting like you won't be home for a month. Just get in the car. We're going to be late."

Youngbae chuckles while climbing in. "Come on. Let them go otherwise he couldn't work all day if he wouldn't get kisses from his mom," and he teases me in Korean language.

Daisies turns to him and says, "ma-ja." Me and the boys immediately turn to her in absolutely, unexpectedly shock.
Wait, did she just say that's right with our Korean accent? Holy shit.

"Yeah. Take care of my son," she also adds, raising an eyebrow and then gestures me to get into the van. But I am still standing straight, stunned.

"How come you get our language?" Seungri, who already is in the van, surprisingly asks.

"I didn't teach her, though," I quickly remark. Daisies giggles.

"Fuuuck!" Youngbae, putting hands on his head, shocked. Well—me, too.

"From now on, we absolutely can't gossip at her face anymore," Daesong, who carrying Gaho next to me, says.

"When did you start to gossip my girlfriend, anyway?" I tease him with a warning look, and he holds his hands up for surrender. Daisies giggles before taking Gaho from him, then Daesong finally climbs in the van.