━ ; 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐥 ˎˊ-

yeonghun11:27

Yeonghun doesn't have the appetite to eat her lunch, Seohyun's remarks from earlier still playing on her mind.

She knew— just now? I've been dancing for months already...

Her thoughts were cut off when she heard that familiar song. Yeonghun looked around, to see a group of friends focused on the screen. Seems like they're watching something amusing.

"Woah, Daebak!"

"Omo, she's so good!"

"This is the first time she covered their song!"

"You know her?"

"I've been watching her covers months ago!"

"How I wish I can dance like her..."

She eyed them weirdly. But first of all, why is she even curious?

Dance...Cover? First time? She?

"Come and watch me now eonjeladonan Imma make it look, make it look, look so ea--"

She stands up all of the sudden, grabbing the attention of those who were near her.

 Without spearing others a look, she started making her way back to her class.

She walked back to her class, looking for her phone everywhere only to realized that she actually left it at her study table at home. 

How can I be so stupid?

┈┈┈☷┈┈┈

She immediately sprints into her room after reaching home, not even minding her phone, she walks towards her laptop. She checked her youtube account, only to be in uttered shock.

Stray Kids - Easy [Dance Cover]

yangyh ┊ 80.6k subscribers

408,326 views ▪ 18 hours ago

What the actual fuck?