He guessed, "What? Don't tell me your parents found out about your relationship with Changbin..."

"You are my best bro," Felix cheered. "So my parents saw me and Changbin crying over an anime movie and they're both dumbfounded because there's a guy in my house and because he's holding a sniper."

Wow, that was something, Jisung thought to himself.

Jisung offered, "Do you need a place to stay? I mean, you can come to my house, though I'm not there. You remember my gardener, Samuel Kim? You only need to show my contacts to him and tell him my favorite underwear brand and he'll let you in for sure. Then you can stay at the guest room with a balcony on the second floor." He was genuinely worried for his friend's wellbeing to the point that he was giving too much information.

Thankfully Felix stopped him. "Chill, Bro. I told them everything while I was preparing my suitcase, in case I got kicked out. Turns out they love me so much, although they're still sceptical towards Changbin," Felix explained while munching four varieties of gummy bears, "I told them Changbin is a nice guy, but until now they insist that he has the qualities of a serial killer."

Felix's story was so funny, Jisung didn't realize he let out inhumane noises which got all the people at the cat cafe looking at him in a concerning manner. Smoothly Eunwoo distracted their attention with his limited knowledge of the Japanese language in such a way that everyone shifted their attention away from the squeaking Jisung.

"What about you, Bro?" Felix stuffed another batch of gummy bears to his mouth. "How's it going with you and your cat boy, Minho?"

Minho and I? He questioned himself. Is there something wrong with us? It's somewhat amazing how could such guileless question got him thinking for a while.

Jisung asked, "Should something happen between us?" his voice unsure. From the way he spoke those words, the more clueless he became.

Felix shrugged from the other side of the world. "Nah." He didn't want to sound too pressuring because that wasn't his intention at all. "Good for you two. It's good to know that your rich ass father is supportive regarding your relationship with Minho."

"I'm sure your parents will approve your relationship with Changbin soon. My ship must sail or by all means, I shall have a finger in the pie."

Another batch of gummy bears entered Felix's mouth, ready to be devoured. "I wish my parents share the same amount of enthusiasm as you. Even my mom thought I was lying when I came out and that I like short guys," he recalled the memories like it's his everyday meal. "My mom's against it and she said if I like short guys so much, I should've dated my neighbor, Lee Jihoon. On the other hand, my heart belongs to Binnie and Jihoon is married now."

"Oh, wow. Already?" At this point, he's putting his phone on speaker, considering no one apart from Eunwoo would understand.

He nodded. "I was supposed to attend his wedding party, yet I chose to date Binnie with his sniper. Perhaps that's why my mom disliked him."

Jisung snorted once again, receiving weird glances from his surroundings, yet too cool to give a fuck.

He tried to motivate his dejected friend, "You know what they say? Hate is the beginning of a love story."

"Are you implying that my mom will cheat on my dad to get Binnie's heart? Bro, that's wrong on so many levels." Shaking his head in disgust, Felix almost threw his phone to the nearest wall. Scared to death.