33.

‘Now it's my time to live. I've gone through alot but the flowers bloom after the rainstorms too.’

His flowers of love that could only glow in his dreams, finally bloomed now. 

I'll be in my life. Call in the lovely days with fulfilling my wishes of marrying Jungkook, having beautiful kids, watch them grow and spend my life till the last breath with my Jungkook-ssi. Wake up with him and witness him before back closing my eyes. Touching him with no regret or like a thief. Hearing him with all unspoken words. Taking each breath and making it his. We are now meant to be for each other.’ He smiled brilliantly.

But that smile mysteriously fell into a dismal fretful face.

‘But even...even after my wish fulfilled, why I am in that same old feel of numbness, that familiar weakness of close to death?

‘I am scared.’ 

Seokjin's heart brutally cracked inside. He heard it so he winced in arms of Jungkook as his structure was withering under ache. Jungkook felt younger shrinking in his arms. Jeon felt fear as seokjin cried out in pain. Older baffled, released him quickly from the tight embrace, thinking he might have caused the pain and checked on him who's tears were rolling down, sobbing, while his hand shakingly clutching his own chest. 

“What happened Seokjin?”

Seokjin felt his body light and fell from the bench down to the harsh ground, on his knees as he felt his head spinning, his sight into darkness.

“Oh! Seokjin!”

“It hurts—I-I can't breathe!” Seokjin gasped. His eyes teary and wide from scared.

“Seokjin, hey, look at me...look at me.” Jeon spoke trying to be calm from his distressed state by looking at Seokjin who was distorted from an unknown pain. He gently squeezed Seokjin's shoulders and jerked him slightly who curled in pain, jolting.

“Hang in there—we are going to the hospital, okay. You'll be fine, hm.” He optimisticly spoke and tried to carry younger, who clutched older's shirt and burried his head in chest. His arms wrapping around older tightly.

“I don't wanna go.” he sobbed, his voice coated in fear, fading. “Don't move m-me, please.” A little movement and his body hurted like hell. He wanted some peace and warmth in midst of this dreadful pain. The peace only he could get from jungkook.

“I fear—I'm going away.” Jin spoke peeking his head from older's coat.  Jungkook's got stunned by that.  

Seokjin's eyes were shaking as in middle of his torment, he went into his own thoughts.

‘I have fulfilled my wish. Yes I did!— but not to get the life back, just to escape from the eternal pain in afterlife that I feared of. How foolish I am to think that life would embrace me when I was the one who threw it away.’

I won Jungkook-ssi's love. But only to leave it behind.’ 

He let out a whimper of disdain and anxiety when he realized that all dreams he saw for Jungkook and him, won't come true. He hurried his head in chest and tightened his hold around older, letting tears wet the older's shirt.

“You aren't going anywhere.” Jungkook sterned as he took Jin in his arms, protectively, clutching his waist, fearing he might leave; who looked small and weaker than before. He saw Seokjin nestled in his chest and eyes closing with the tears hanging on eyelashes, liquid sparkling between his half lidded eyes—his lips turning blue. His eyes around appearing dark rim, and cheeks sinking and pale.