"Thank you." She heavily breathes out. "Thank you so much."

"Oh no. You're fine." I chuckle. "Call me whenever."

She nods as she gives me a hug. I returned it as I rub her back. She was breathing heavily as I moved back.

"Have a great day." I smiled.

She walked off as I watched her. It was sad that everyone thinks Korea is a place full of love.

But the reality is that men here can't control themselves.

"What was I doing again." I whispered to myself.

Oh right the store.

My mood was completely ruined now due to those two men. I was almost there, fuck, I was tired already.

When I got into the store, the heater greeted me as I walked to the ice cream section.

They had so much more varieties than back home. I was amazed.

When I grabbed everything I needed I walked to the milk section to see the last banana milk.

As I grabbed it, another hand reached for it. Why the fuck does this always happen.

"Hey." The man pouts. I raised my brow as I looked up to see a fine ass man.

He kinda looked familiar, his hair was parted as he was wearing all black. His earrings dangle from his ear as I look back at the milk.

"Hi." I replied.

"That was mine." He folds his arms. I scoffed as I pointed towards the fridge.

"There's other flavours." I explained.

"Nah." He stares down at the milk. Wow. Everywhere I moved the milk his eyes followed.

"I'm craving for this." I smirked. He pouts as he looks everywhere.

"I can pay it off of you." He nods. My eyes widen. Was he really this obsessed.

"Why can't you go to another store?" I asked. He pouts as he looks around.

"Because this place is the closest and I'm too lazy to walk." He replies. I laugh. He's just like me, but male.

"What's your name? I've never seen you around." He chuckles.

"Uh. What the fuck was my name again." I whispered to myself. His looks had me forgetting my own name.

He bursts into laughter as I awkwardly smile.

"You're cute." He smiled.

I laugh.

"Can I still have the banana milk?" He asks. This made me burst into laughter even more.