- 40 -

A/N;
Hi guys! How are you guys? It's so cold here since it's been storming but yeah. Tell me about your day! I'm loving to hear it </3 ALSO IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, NOVEMBER IS EXAMS LIKE OMG IM SO SORY

——————————

| Kim Taehee |

"Uh how you doin."

I awkwardly laugh as jungkooks jaw dropped. His eyes travel down to the milk in my hand as he gulps.

"Kook. She's the person you were talking about?" Yoongi laughs. Jungkook nods as Yoongi hastily turns to me.

"And yes, he's the guy I told you about." I mumble.

Yoongi scoffs as he laughs.

"This is hilarious." He chuckles.

"Like your legs." I replied. Yoongi instantly went quiet as I look over to jungkook who was holding in his laugh.

"I told you. She's funny." Jungkook laughs but looks down at the milk again.

"Do you want the other one?" I laugh. He nods eagerly as I gave the other one to him.

These came in packs of 4 and my dumbass just realised when I got home.

"Oh back to me." Yoongi declares.

"Jungkook. This is my girlfriend." Yoongi chuckles as his right arm snakes around my waist.

Jungkooks eyes widen as he spits out the milk from his mouth. Yoongi closed his eyes as I watched.

"Hyung. I thought you were gay. What happened to Jimin Hyung?" He asked. I burst into laughter just remembering that douche.

"It's a long story." Yoongi and i remark.

"Well I've got time bitch." Jungkook mumbles as he grabs another milk and sits down on the couch. "Explain the child while your at it too."

Me and Yoongi look at each other as he nods. We both sit down across from jungkook as I couldn't help but smile. I was in a room with two hot male and a toddler.

"Where do I begin." Yoongi sighs.

"Start from when you texted me thinking I was Jimin." I smirk. Those memories will never be erased from my head.

"Ok." Yoongi nods. Jungkook was sipping while his eyes were glued to us. He reminded me so much like a child.

| after explaining |

"What. The-"

Jungkook got cut off by Yoongi glare since there was a toddler in the house.

"That's some messed up shit." Jungkook shakes his head. Me and Yoongi nodded.