- 39 -

A/N;
Hi guys! I'm back from my 8 day hiatus, I'm so happy to be back, school wasn't that bad tbh, how are you all? I missed you guys very much, ilyyy enjoy!!

| Kim Taehee |

"Did she just."

Yoongi gasps at me as I look away. It wasn't even that long. I'm such a bad role model.

"Taehee!" Yoongi glares at me. "Duri honey, you can't say that."

"But you and mummy say it." She pouts. My jaw dropped to the floor completely.

"Taehee help me out." Yoongi narrows his eyes down on me. Wtf, I had no idea what I was doing.

"Duri. You can't say that." I chuckle to her. She raises her brows as she stares at the two of us.

"Okay fine." She sighs. I nod as I calm down. We were making our way back to the apartment as I quietly laugh.

"Yoongi you bi-" I got cut off by his glare. Then I just lost it. I laughed the whole way back.

When we got back my stomach was aching due to laughing.

"Duri do you wanna watch tv?" Yoongi guided her to his tv. I watched as I sat next to them.

"Don't pick anything boring." I mocked. Yoongi wasn't taking me seriously.

"You're starting school soon!" Yoongi smiles down at Duri. She smiles as she nods. She was eating her lollies that Yoongi bought her even tho it's bad for her teeth.

My cheeks were now red from witnessing this whole day. It felt like a dream.

Being a mother is the biggest blessing, I now know what it feels like, and I feel blessed. I'm happy I found what makes me happy.

I've always been that bitch that made everyone laugh but I couldn't make myself laugh.

But still. I'm still the funniest bitch out here. There's no sike to that.

"Taehee." Yoongi groans. Oh that was hot.

"Yes papi." I whispered. He looks away smiling as Duri was too busy watching her show.

"Buy me some ice cream." He whispered back. I roll my eyes as I chuckle.

"Get it yourself bitch." I winked. He frowned as he bit his lower lip. His eyes got darker as I gulped.

What the fuck was he doing to me.

"Okay." I sigh. He smirks as he looks back to the tv. Damn bitch, was I that easy, or is it just because he's Min Yoongi?

I stroll to grab my jacket and purse as I rechecked my dry ass face to make sure I wasn't going out looking like to had a desert on my face.