- 29 -

A/N;
Hi guys! (: I know I updated this super late but I'm back now officially. I hope you guys are doing well , I missed you all! But hope you enjoy, I love you💓

————————-

| Min Yoongi |

It was my first day today.

I was so tired. Who the fuck opens a flower shop at 8 in the morning?

I was lazily walking down the early streets of California. The cars were beeping all over the place.

"It's not as quiet back home." I yawn. I wonder what Taehee was doing. Probably being a lazy girl again.

When I got to the flower hop, the owner welcomes me inside as I smile.

"Welcome!" He smiles. My English was a bit off but let's just see how well we do.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Are you ready?" He chuckles. He leads me to the back of the store where he gave me a flowery apron.

"There's this one customer. She gets a bunch of flowers with a note." He instructs. "Your job is to write the note for her."

"Oh okay." I nod. He nods as he hands it to me. I look around the shop, it was bright, the flowers were all bright.

The whether was sunny outside making it a nice day for the flowers outside.

"What time does she usually come in?" I ask.

"Around 8:30. So she'll be here soon." He smiles. "The next worker will be here soon but I got to go"

He leaves the room as I quickly get out a card to write in. I wasn't sure what the letter was supposed to be about so I just went with anything.

"Life? Love? Sadness?" He didn't even tell me anything. "Let's just go with love."

I'll be a warrior for you.

I'll shield you from the darkness that tries to reach for us, our love will fly higher than a bird.

I'll take all the pain from you so you can be happy.

You'll be the queen of the kingdom of my heart.

I was too busy thinking what to write when a knock was heard from the door.

My eyes look up to see a woman walk in, she looked young, her hair was flowing past her shoulders.

"Morning!" She smiles.

"Morning." I replied. She weirdly looked at me as she looks around.

"Oh you must be that new guy! Hi! I'm Mary!" She smiles.