"What flavour." I asked as I walked back out.

"Vanilla." He mumbles back.

"Ew. How basic. Like you." I laughed. He rolls his eyes as he turns his head back to me.

"And your flavour?" He asked.

"[insert your fav ice cream.]" I smirked. He cracks up laughing as he folds his arms.

"Only old people eat that." He laughs.

"But you said your fav was vanilla." I replied. His jaw drops as he soon gifts me with his middle finger.

I roll my eyes as I did the same, I then looked down at Duri who copied us, I instantly put my hand down as I smiled.

"Duri." I nervously laughed. "You're a fast learner."

"Yes." She cheekily smiles. I chuckle as I pat her head before leaving.

"I'll be back soon!" I call out. They both nod as I close the door behind me and walk towards the elevator.

The weather here was so much different, it's so cold and here and I'm loving it.

I made my way down the cold streets of Seoul, it was freshening. The air blows past as I smile to myself.

"W-were you taking photos of my ass." My eyes immediately look to the side to see a woman and two males.

She had a facial expression saying she was scared. I slowed my pace as I continued to watch.

"No." One of the mans said. His voice was dark and hoarse.

"You're very beautiful." The other whispers. His fingers stride down her waists as I grit my teeth.

"Hey girl. You ready to go to the store?" I walked up to her and linked arms. She was taken aback as the men slowly smiled.

"Oh yes." She stammered as she clears her voice.

"Is this your friend?" One of them asked as he takes a step back.

She nods as my face turned cold. The glares I sent to them was heard from them.

"Who are you guys?" I asked with a sly smirk. I could feel the girl next to me slowly shake as I rub her arm slowly.

"We're her friends." They laugh awkwardly.

"No the fuck you're not." I grit my teeth. They looked surprised as they slowly walked back.

Once they were gone I turned back to the girl, tears followed down her cheeks as I softly smile.

"Here's my number, I'm always here to help a sis out." I softly said as I wiped her tears with my cloth.