𝟷. 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘 !

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘕𝘌𝘞 . . .

» [  (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ ] «𝟢:𝟥𝟩 ─〇───── 𝟤:𝟧𝟧⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

» [ (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ ] «
𝟢:𝟥𝟩 ─〇───── 𝟤:𝟧𝟧
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

. . . . . . . . . .

𝖢𝗅𝖾𝗈'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵 :

Nothing was the same anymore. Friends we trusted ; we can no longer trust. People we met turned into strangers , nothing was ever the same again.

As for me I was used to that. Everyone came and left out of my life until the one thing that never left was : music.

Music became my happiness. It was the only thing that could make me smile , whenever I grabbed my guitar and started singing , it took my mind off of things.

Then I began to start writing songs in my journal , my journal that I kept hidden from everyone someplace where only I could find.

"Cleo ?!"
The voice echoed outside of my room as it snapped me back to reality. Her voice was heard from behind my door , knocking on my door , actually. What could she want ?

I removed the headset from my ears and placed them on my bed before walking over towards the door to open it.

The door swung open as I stood there with a confused expression , "What do you want ?"
The woman in front of me let out a sigh of relief and smiled , "I've been calling you for hours." She said , placing her hands on her hips.

The silence between us began to change the atmosphere in the room ; I didn't dare speak a word. My facial expression said it all.

"I was telling you that you received your school schedule for tomorrow. I'm sure you're happy to be back in your hometown ! I knew you grew up here so I wanted to bring you back !"
She spoke softly and handed me the paper that was my schedule containing all of my classes.

Happy to be back ? Happy to be back in a town that reminded me constantly of memories that hinted at what happened that I wanted to forget. It was something that I didn't want to ever speak about and I didn't know why she had to bring it up. Was it possible that she just wanted to get under my skin ?

"Uh ... okay ?"
I shrugged my shoulders and stepped back to close the door , "Wait !"
She stepped her foot out to block the door from closing before she cleared her throat , "Dinner's almost ready. Your father will be here soon."
She mentioned and nodded ; I nodded back with a fake smile.

Once she stepped away from the door. I closed the door and looked back at my bed ; groaning loudly in annoyance and walking towards it.

The woman at my door was one of reason's why my parent's divorced and my father remarried , the woman that I refuse to call my mother , her name was : Nicole Anderson.

Looking over on my bed at the paper of my schedule , I sighed ; staring at the classes. It was shocking to see myself back , but I had no choice since I live with my father and his girlfriend.

I never knew the reason why my mother didn't want me to live with her ; it stayed on my mind ever since that day they divorced.

I laid on my bed as I watched the ceiling fan ; spinning around before falling into a deep sleep.

"It's your fault .."
A echo sounded in my ear that became overwhelming until I woke myself up , looking around to see that it was still dark.

I grabbed my phone to see that it was 4 am in the morning before rolling my eyes , laying back down and trying to fall back asleep to avoid any nightmare that lurked around.

"Wake up , you wouldn't want to be late for school ..."
Nicole said ; turning on the light.
It was already morning and I was not looking forward to the whole "school" thing.

The blanket I was snuggled in was pulled off of me until I reached over and grabbed the blanket again. "I rather be late."
I mumbled under my breath as I sighed heavily , "Your father will be so heartbroken to hear you missed your first day."
Nicole spoke in a sad tone and huffed , "No , he wouldn't. He would —"
I trailed off and shook my head.

There was no point in arguing with her. It was something that I had no control over. My eyes opened and pulled the blanket off ; I stared at Nicole with an annoyed look and sat up.

"Do you mind giving me privacy ? You wouldn't want me being late for school , right ?"
A smirk formed across my lips when I locked eyes with her ; Nicole shook her head and smiled then left the room to let me change.

The thought of actually going to school this morning led me to wonder who I'd come across ? Perhaps the best friend I left behind or the boy that I once loved.