𝟷𝟹. 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚢 !

𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘎𝘙𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘏 . . .

» [ 8𝘛𝘏 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘖𝘋 ] «𝟢:𝟥𝟩 ─〇───── 𝟤:𝟧𝟧⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

» [ 8𝘛𝘏 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘖𝘋 ] «
𝟢:𝟥𝟩 ─〇───── 𝟤:𝟧𝟧
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

. . . . . . . . . .

𝖢𝗅𝖾𝗈'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵 :

It was the last class of the day and everyone was more excited than usual, it was probably because of the event that was taking place tomorrow. I on the other hand, wasn't excited, I was nervous about the whole situation.

I walked into my last class, which was Health. It was pretty easy.

My eyes scanned the room for an empty seat, my eyes narrowing when I caught a glimpse of Ricky, who just so happened to be sitting alone as the other seats were taken. I couldn't sit next to him. Not that I couldn't, I just didn't want to. I could see it in his eyes that he didn't want me sitting there either.

"Miss Fletcher take your seat so we can begin our class today ..."
The teacher said, witnessing me sitting in the middle of the room with regret.

"Right ..."
I mumbled under my breath and repeated my words quickly, trying to boost my confidence up since I was now sitting next to my ex.

"Now class ..."
The teacher began to lecture while my thoughts lingered somewhere else. I glanced over to see Ricky sulking and focusing onto the lecture. He didn't like me sitting here, it was awkward and intense.

My eyes couldn't seem to focus on anything else — just him. I had forgotten how much I missed him, missing everything about him. I missed how we used to call each other every night, missed our late night walks, our sleepovers. I missed running my fingers through his soft curly hair, and of course staring into those handsome hazel eyes.

I was still drawn to him. Despite being being gone for three years, my feelings for him were still there, but I knew it could never be how it was.

"Miss Fletcher !"
The teacher snapped me back out of my thoughts as I sat up straight and saw not only the teacher looking at me, but the whole class.
"Can you repeat what I just said ?"
She asked with her arms crossed as she slowly walked over towards me. I gulped and rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly before glancing around to see everyone smirking — except for Kieran. Kieran seemed annoyed, but not just him, Ricky as well.

I couldn't find the words to speak as I was stuttering immensely before the teacher spoke.
"Pay attention Fletcher, or you'll get detention tomorrow."
The teacher warned while she continued on with her lesson. I didn't want to get detention, so I started to now pay closer attention.

The teacher went on about the lesson and spoke of upcoming assignments. She began to hand out worksheets that were now considered homework. I grabbed the piece of paper and slipped it into my binder, glancing at the clock to see that it was almost time to go.