𝟽. 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚗 !

𝘊𝘓𝘌𝘖'𝘚 𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘐𝘋𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌 . . .

» [ 𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘌 ] «𝟢:𝟥𝟩 ─〇───── 𝟤:𝟧𝟧⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

» [ 𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘌 ] «
𝟢:𝟥𝟩 ─〇───── 𝟤:𝟧𝟧
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

. . . . . . . . . .

𝖢𝗅𝖾𝗈'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵 :

"Cleo ..."
My father sighed as we were all sitting in the kitchen for breakfast.
"Aren't you hungry ?"
He asked; urging me to eat.

"You can't make breakfast dad. It always taste half ass."
I said with a disgusted look and looked at the breakfast in front of me, scooting my plate away.

"I didn't make it this time. Nicole did."
Mitchell responded and smirked at his girlfriend.

"Barf."
I implied as I stuck my tongue out.

"Come on ! You never even tried her food."
He continued to say.

"It's really good."
Nicole responded with nod, sitting down next to my father.

I scooted the plate over and looked at the food with a hesitant look before looking up at them with their pleading eyes.
"Fine ..."

I gave in and ate her breakfast and although her breakfast was okay, I wasn't going to let her know that.

I was still getting used to seeing her face everyday rather than my mother, Aubrianna. It was hard not being around her, I missed her. I missed everything about her.

Why didn't he ? Does he not think of her ? We haven't spoke about her since the divorce. We were pretending everything was fine, and it wasn't.

Seeing Nicole and my father laugh was annoying, I couldn't stand it any longer. I stood up from the table and left abruptly.

"Cleo, where you going ? You haven't finished —"

And with that I was gone and out of the kitchen. I walked into my room to continue practicing for Friday, knowing that that was the day of the music program auditions was nerve wracking.

"Looks like I'll be playing you more often."
I whispered after grabbing my guitar, messing around with the strings as I was about to play a song that I had wrote after the divorce.

I never let anyone look at the songs I had written or sang. It was personal, I don't think I could ever share it although sometimes I did think about it.