𝟷𝟸. 𝚂𝚊𝚠𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡 !

𝘚𝘈𝘞𝘠𝘌𝘙'𝘚 𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘐𝘋𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌 . . .

» [ 𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘊𝘏𝘖𝘖𝘓 ] «𝟢:𝟥𝟩 ─〇───── 𝟤:𝟧𝟧⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

𝟢:𝟥𝟩 ─〇───── 𝟤:𝟧𝟧
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

. . . . . . . . . .

𝖲𝖺𝗐𝗒𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵 :

I slipped on my white shoes as I straightened up my outfit. I had decided I'd go mess around in the shack again today — quickly, before I had to head off to the School. I looked at my phone as I examined all of the unread notifications. Cleo had left me a text message at precisely around 3 AM. What was she doing awake so late for ? Especially on a School night ? I read over her text message as I unhinged the shack's door. Luckily, nothing bad had happened. Cleo just wanted some input on what song she should sing and any other tips that I'd be willing to share about how to put on a show for an audience. Boy ... was she asking the wrong person ..

"I'm not really feeling that."
I heard the same mumble of a voice from last time announce.

What was going on ? I thought I had made it perfectly clear to Kieran to stay out of my yard. Now he was intruding by hanging out in my shack ? What could he not comprehend about limits and boundaries ? Although, I must admit, the voice didn't sound quite like Kieran's. BUT, on the other hand, it was the same muffled sound that I had heard when I first went into the shack. Could it be possible that someone had hacked into our security cameras ? I'd seen specials and freakish videos about that all over my social media timelines. The possibility was definitely there. I guess I couldn't go accusing Kieran of breaking and entering just yet ...

"Maybe you're not feeling it because you're distracted. Reggie, I'm telling you man ! She's going to comeback and the best thing that we can all do is be prepared."

"But .. we've been preparing, for weeks."
The familiar muffle of a voice spoke again.

"Reggie ?"
I questioned out loud in a faint whisper.

I could now 100% verify that Kieran was the least of my problems. I stuck my ear closer to the door, placing my hands slowly on the metal to get a better listen. Could it be possible that someone was in there ? I mean, no one really bothered to scope the place out when we moved in here. All we knew is that the Molina's didn't find the house suiting anymore after Julie's Mother had passed.

"Did you hear that ?"
The muffle of a voice — which I could now assume belonged to this Reggie character, gasped as faint hushes and urgent quiet whispers followed.
"She already knows my name !"
Reggie exclaimed with glee as I could tell a bright smile was tugging at his lips — despite the other voices begging for him to simmer down and remain silent.