22: Texting crushes is hard okay!

Thank you so much for 5k+ reads. This makes me so ao so happy.

Also, I have made some changes in chapter 5 in the part that talks about Izuku and Ikuyu training together. I really wanted Ikuyu be more of the unathaletic boy with fat rolls   or love handles that I was writing him as and very conveniently forgot that I wrote the part where they trained. It struck me and started to bother me a lot, like a very annoying plot hole so I changed it a little

On a different note, I had this really had this very strong urge to write Ikuyu's friend circle, dare I say, the Iku Squad, just messing around. I hope you like it.

On with the chapter now.

•▪¤▪•

Ikuyu stared at his phone screen and groaned loudly before slamming it on the bed beside him. Instagram DMs opened, Bakugou's name and profile picture visible at the top of the screen. His entire group of friends aka squad, Yui, Ranma, Asuta and Shinso, was currently gathered in his room, this was supposed to be their movie night but they were trying to solve Ikuyu's very real delema instead, should he or should he not message Bakugou.

"Oh My God Ikuyu, just fucking text him already. It's not that big of a deal!" Ranma yelled, dramatically throwing their hands in the air. Ikuyu's dramatics was really rubbing off on his entire squad now.

"But it is! I really want to text him but I don't want to sound too eager and scare him away." Ikuyu shot back, he fumbled around in the air with his hands searching for Ranma's, he grabbed it and brought it back to his head so they could go back to running their fingers through his hair, it was a nice relaxing feeling. Right now Ranma was sitting on Ikuyu's bed while the greenette's head rested on their lap.

"Seriously Ikuyu. You think you can sound too eager with a single text. Is this really coming from you after how agressivly you've pursued him earlier. You literally spammed him on every social media platform you could find when he was ignoring you." Asuta pointed out, momentarily looking up from the sketchbook she was doodling in. She was sitting on the floor rug with her back resting against the bed.

"But that was different." Ikuyu whined defensively, he was shut up by Asuta's glare.

"Seriously Ikuyu, you should just text him if you want to. Friends text all the time after all. It would take a lot more than a text for him to have any clue about your crush." Yui tried reason with him. She was sitting on a bean bag. It belonged to her but she tended to often bring it with her everytime they hung out at anyone's room beside her's and Shinso's.

"They're right. You're overreacting." Shinso spoke from his spot on the study table chair.

"Come on Bish. You're going to message him now or I'm going to do it for you instead" Asuta threatened.

"No! There's no way you could get your hand on my phone!"

"Think again Ikuyu. I can make you hand it over to her. I've already had to do this once to make you talk to Bakugou. Don't assume I'd hesitate to do that again." Shinso said in a dry tone, everyone knew it was a lie, he hated using his quirk on any of them. It had taken him Loads of emotional blackmail to convince him for that one time. Ikuyu still remained silent for some time just to be on the safe side.

"You know Ikuyu, they don't really need to. Your phone is already in my hands now." Ranma dangle the device in question in front of his face. Yeah right, Ikuyu had just casually slammed it in the mattress not very long ago. He tried to reach out and grab it but Ranma already knew he'd do that and lightly chucked it towards Asuta who caught it easily.

"Ugh, you all are cruel. Don't force me into it when you all don't have your own crushes yet! I'll text him when he does." Ikuyu whined.

"Hey! You didn't have to say it like that! It's not my fault that no one has captivated my heart yet." Ranma slapped him on his forehead, making him cry out an "ow" .