Chapter 12

Nekoma match thingy

Your POV

We had gone to Tokyo (let's just forget the mistake I made 2 chapters ago 🌝) to train with some team I forgot which.

While running, yes, I had to run with tHe BOysS🥶💀👿 (sorry 😁) me and hinata got lost. "Fuck" I whispered. "Hey, look I found someone there" hinata said. I looked over to see a bi colored hair boy- "KENMA" I had ran to my gamer boy. We're not dating he's my cousin, plus (if you don't ship kuroo and kenma...just pretend they're close friends) KUROO AND KENMA ARE DATING. EEEEEE, they liked each other for a long time just never confessed. Reminds me of another couple 😉.

ANYWAYS, back to kenma

"huh...f/n?" he said quietly. He was never loud...besides this one time. BUT anyways. "yes, it's your favorite cousin" I said confidently. "if you keep messing me up, you'll get demoted." he said pointing his Nintendo switch at me. The screen cover with the word 'YOU LOSE'. "oh sorry, where's kuroo?" I asked.

"I got lost again" he said starting his game again. "kenma are you- ARE THOSE SWINGS I HAVENT BEEN ON ONE FOR SO LONG." I ran to the swings.

I looked to see hinata and kenma talking. It's weird seeing them get along seeing how they're complete opposites. Though I guess it works, maybe because kenma's letting his guard down FOR ONCE.

(idk if he gets picked up by kuroo or...I'm too lazy to check)

I looked up to see kuroo. I run up to this guy, jumping on his back...which made us fall. "i- what the...L/N? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US YOU WERE IN TOWN?" he yelled at me. "SORRY I FORGOT...also don't yell in my ear" I said getting off him. "I- you know what im done, kenma lets go." he said trying to pull kenma away. Me and him joke like this all the time so don't worry he's not actually mad at me.

"ugh, kuroo I can walk by myself." kenma said annoyed

"not after tonight..." kuroo said with his smirk.

"THERE IS A CHILD HERE" I yelled covering hinata's ears.

"you know im not that innocent-" I cover his mouth before he could finish.

"I know but the fandom is convinced that your innocent, even though you're like the oldest out of the first years"

(I think he is I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE THINKS HES INNOCENT BUT HE THE FREAKIST LIKE COME ON...YAMAGUCHI TO smh)

"hu-"

"wait...WE NEED TO GO"

At the nekoma gym

"YOOO I REMEBER THIS" I yelled

"I- how?" tsukishima asked

"you've gone to karasuno like since your first year." nishi said

"you remember when I was going to visit family"

"OOOHH...are you related to-" nishi was cut off to hinata

"looks its kenma" hinata said pulling in my karasuno team jacket.

"WhATs Up cUz" I said dice rolling my way to kenma.

"L/N!" the nekoma team said tackling me.

"UH GUYS... I CAN'T-GUYSSS JFKSDHFKJSDH"

THERE ARE VERY ATHELIC GUYS ON ME AND I AM THE SIZE OF TSUKKIS SECRET DINO PLUSHY ("wh- AYE"-Tsukki)

"oo, sorry" the BoYsS got off of me...FINALLY. As I got upi saw nishi with his phone out showing something to tanaka...he took a photo..."NISHI YOU BITCH COME BACK HERE" I yelled while chasing him.

"IM SORRY F/N" he yelled running away.

"ITS TO LATE FOR THAT"

After the nekoma match (SORRY IM SUPER LAZY)

We...we lost. I MEAN IT WAS EXPECT BUT STILL. LIKE DAMN THAT HURTED. Good thing that was a practice match.

"gg kenma" I said holding my hand out to him. He was playing his Nintendo...already we just finished after like a couple rounds, matches? No, sets.

At home

"kenma you up for some animal crossing?" I was calling kenma and he answered...wow.

"sure-"

"KEMNA ARE YO-damn...you look so nice." I heard kuroo saying to kenma.

"umm...ima just go" I said. i hung up. I should probably go to sleep. I checked my phone...oikawa?

"hey. I was wondering if you wanted to talk?" he texted

"sure when?"

"um, you know how there like a match coming up..."

"yea"

"how about then"

"ok"

"um good night"

Oikawas pov

"good night get some rest you need it" l/n texted me.

"i love you so much l/n" I thought.

Lets hope I can make it to that match 

IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG :(