Chapter 2 (EDIT)

The next Morning

I woke up to a call at 4 IN THE FUCKING MORNING. IT WAS NO OTHER TANAKA THE PERV HIMSELF. "hey are you up" he said calmy. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME TANAKA ITS 4 IN THE FUCKING MORNING GO TO BED PRACTICE DOESNT START TILL 7" I said yelling into the phone half asleep. "NO NEED TO YELL AT ME" he spoke back.

"UGHH FINE, what do you want now?"

"can you come with me to the school gym?

" ARE YOU-"

"BE QUIET" he yelled back at me.

"ugh, fine why though?"

"you remember those first years?"

"That's why you asked for the keys."

"Yea now can you or not."

"FINE, I'll be there in a few."

I hang up from the loud call. And got ready as fast as I could. I got some Waffles and left my house I locked it so don't worry . We started walking there, and a boy with fluffy brown hair and brown eyes and looked like he was from that one school thought I forgot, bumped into me Tanaka then responded with "WANT TO RUMBLE AYE CITY BOY." (i know he says this later in the show but lets just imagine this for a sec)

"DUMDASS I CAN'T TAKE YOU ANYWHERE, NOT EVEN FUCKING SCHOOL!"

"rude"

"I'm so sorry for my friend here" I said smiling, kinda blushing...I MEAN HES LIKE REALLY CUTE

"It's ok really. you look really pretty" he said out of the blue

"huh um thanks I-"

"THEM? PRETTY PHHHH-" I elbowed this kid harder than ever.

"OWWWW THAT HURTS YOU KNOW F/N"

"Obviously, it's going to hurt, I TOLD YOU TO STOP"

"I'm going to go, um but here is my number." he said with a wink.

I don't get why people like him do that like I don't know your name but go off, oh wait he wrote his name oikaw-" YEA THATS WHAT I THOUGHT-" tanaka was cut off by me dragging him "come on lets go your teammates probably figured out that the gym is locked." 

At the gym

I see the two first years at the gym, I should really learn their names. After tanaka showed them the keys orange haired boy yelled "TANAKA-SAN", "Thanks" came from the black-haired boy. "what a good senpai I am. Call me Tanaka-senpai" "Please don-" I was cut off to, "Tanaka-senpai" they both said.

"UGHH TANAKA I SWEAR" I yelled.

"FINE, lets just pratice already" 

this sort of thing went on till,

The 3 vs 3 match 

they really surprised us, and they made the team

edit: its been along time since i watched the show and I dont want to rewatch it for an edit on a x reader fanfic so, sorry if i get somethings wrong or forget to add somethings