Chapter 4

"Well let's keep watching ok?" I said calmly

"Alright then" Maia said

(this is towards the end where oikawas see the fReaK attack)

The moment we looked back hinata was zooming across the karasuno court side and kageyama was ready to set to hinata. I look over to Maia seeing her amazed face which was a reminder of how cool their attack was. I looked over to the other side of the court seeing their amazed faces, surprised of hinatas and kageyamas actions. But obviously, one-person caught my eye. Oikawa, the way the ball passed by him. Why was this happening, I can't bring myself to say I think I fell in- no its nothing.

While walking home

After that whole match I start walking home with tanaka, kageyama, hinata, suga, and Daichi. While walking, my phone start vibrating and ringing. I look at the contact.

Maia (ㆆ_ㆆ) is calling 

(regular is you bold is the other line.)

I answered obviously.

"Hey what's up"

"oh, nothing it's just some TRASH just asked for your number" "you and iwa-chan are so rude to m- OWWW" "shut it can't you see Sanchez is in a call?"

"Ugh sorry the trash just spoke"

"Uh its ok, I guess. Umm who are they exactly?"

"umm iwa and trash-kawa" "CAN YOU SAY MY REAL NAME PLEASE SAN-CHAN" "fine...you remember oikawa"

"Oh, uh yea" "ALIEN-CHAN ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?" "SHUT UP CAN'T YOU SEE IM ON THE PHONE...anyways yea why?" "just wait outside then" tanaka said a bit annoyed. "ok"

"well he wants your number, and i said no because well no and he was like just ask her, and blah blah whatever so that's why I called you"

"Oh well just give him my number it's not like he'll actually be able to keep a conversation he's probably hella dry with his flat ass." I said a little sarcastically

"see I told-oh PFFFFF" "DID YOU HEAR THAT OIKAWA" "I hate it here I'm leaving"

"Alright I have to go I'll talk to you later".

"Alright BYEE" Maia yelled into the phone.

"BYEEEE" I yelled back.

Maia (ㆆ_ㆆ) hung up. 

I look up to see them come out of the store.  

"WAIT YOU GOT SNACKS, WHERES MINE?"

"you wanted some?" hinata questioned

"YES"

"THAT SUCKS ALIEN-CHAN YOU SHOULDVE CAME WITH US" tanaka yelled, then stuck his tongue at me. "OH, ILL MAKE YOU REGRET THA-". I was held back by sugamama. "LET ME AT HIM" "don't worry I got you stuff too." "really" you and tanaka said at the same time. Suga handed me F/S (F/S=favorite snack, mines oikawa even tho he got no cake). "THANKS SO MUCH" I yelled while hugging him. "it's nothing don't mention it." "how are you so nice? Unlike Baka over here."

"HEY" tanaka yelled "hEy What Baka, hmmm?" I said back

'I'm not walking you home"

"WAIT ILL SHARE I DONT WAN TO GET KIDNAPPED PLEASE"

"Fine" "YAY"

After getting home cause I'm lazy :0

'Alright time to go to bed' I thought to myself. Until I heard a ring come from my phone. I expected it to be Maia again, but a random number came up

(XXX)XXX-XXXX is calling

That number looks familiar.

"Hello?".

"Is this L/N?".

"yes...WAIT ARE YOU OIKAWA?".

"yea, WAIT YOU DIDNT SAVE MY NUMBER?".

"don't yell at me". I said quietly to see his reaction.

"AAAHHH, sorry I didn't mean to" he said. He sounded genuine.

"IM JOKING PLEASE DONT FEEL BAD".

"I- you really did that".

"I'm SORRY, I didn't save your number because I didn't really know you, stranger danger my dude."

"I'm your dude?"

"NOT LIKE THAT"

"IM JOKING. were even now. Also why were you looking at my ass?"

"Huh, OOOH UM I think ima head to sleep. GOOD NIGHT." 

Wait, ugh fine. Good night..." 

I was about to hang up then "cutie~" he spoke. "HUH-". I was cut off by the sound of phone signaling he hung up. Ugh are you serious I can't do this to myself. 

Oikawa's POV

I barely know this girl.

I can't do this

i think the next chapter will be about oikawa and maia soooo ;) 

IM SORRY THE OIKAWA CALL THING WAS DRY IT WAS LAST MINUTE. also all the typos im very sorry 

-werido <3