Chapter 1 (EDIT)

Finally, I'm a second year, along with my best friends Tanaka and Nishinoya or as I call them Sokka and Nishi. Icall them this mostly cause they call me alien because of my obsession with space and stuff back in junior high(bonus points if your name starts with an A). I forgot to fully introduce myself, I'm F/N L/N, the second karasuno volleyball team manager. I started last year as a first year..

After school because I'm lazy 😊

I was walking with kiyoko to the gym when I saw an orange haired boy and a black-haired boy outside the gym looking like they had got kicked out of the gym. I was going to ask them what happened but kiyoko kept walk so then, I did too.

Once I entered the gym, I saw Baka (tanaka) "HEY TAKANA" I yelled. He looked back at me with his 'scary ' face. "OI F/N-" then stopped I'm guessing cause kiyoko was right next to me. "Kiyoko-san its nice to see you. Ill get that for you." and I was right (smh). Kiyoko said "Its fine Ill hold it my self." I dont think ive ever seen her actually accept help from him, like ever. Tanaka replied back with "kiyoko-san you're beautiful as every today." then she left i wouldve left with her but then he spoke, "it turns me on when she ignores me." I then slapped this bitch's forehead and yelled at him infront of the first years "THATS DISGUSTING, WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT" while suga went to close the door

I asked Daichi what was with the kids outside he told me that they were kicked out till they could work together. "Isnt that a bit harsh Daichi?" I asked. "You saw their match last year" then went on a long speech about them and the team. 

(i didnt want to write his whole thing IM SORRY)

Right when when practice was over, bitch boy tanaka had the prediction that they would challenge them to a match which he was right, surprisingly. he was going to be the first years team and im probably gonna have to help them. I should probably get their names..

After practice 

It was pretty dark, so I forced tanaka to walk me home. walking alone is really scary to me at least, with all the weird men out there, gosh I was I could just walk outside without worrying about my safety 

Once I got home I turned on the tv, being home alone again because of the amount of business trips my parents go on. Changing the channels multiple times just to land on the news. The news now is just filled with the Hanahaki disease its some love disease, (that disease in the description) that really effecting teens and up (let's just say 15+). Today was just on a story of some 15-year-old that got the special surgery the one that apparently removes all your feelings of that person you "loved" sometimes removing their memories of the former beloved, or the victim's ability to ever love again. I'm one to get sad easily so I turned off the tv and go to sleep, wonder if I would ever need that surgery. Maybe not..  

IM REALLY SORRY ITS SHORT AND THAT IT WAS KIND OF RUSHED I JUST NEEDED TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER  >:(