Chapter 6

Your POV

I've been in this store for almost an hour. This kid has no sense of style though, his confidence makes up for it. I let him pick one outfit that he himself chose and the rest entirely on me. (his chosen outfit is going to be the one he wore with his glasses at one of karasunos match.)

( you can imagine something that either you like or something) 

Because I would've been embarrassed to walk around with his original 'outfit', I made him change into the one I picked out for him.

I decided to get a matching  mostly because I found one that was pretty, no other reason. "SOOO, the day is still young do you want to get some boba?" I asked. I was kind of nervous to ask but here we are, "sure why not" he said with a smile.  

At boba place

"you like b/f boba?"(boba/flavor) he asked. "it's the best. I have no idea why you got taro" I said to him, a bit confused of his choice. "I thought you more of a coconut person" I told Oikawa. "wait don't tell me" I facepalmed. "it's because taro sounds like tooru" he said with a smile. "that's a bit weird, don't you think?" I asked. "I guess but I actually like taro, okay" he looked away while saying that quietly. "I'm not judging you. I'm just surprised? I didn't think you were that self centered." I said jokingly on the last part. "And here I thought you were nice" he said pouting. he looks so cute. Wait. "Hey hello? L/N?"

"Oh sorry I was just thinking" 

"about?" He asked.

 "Um it's getting late I should head home" I said sheepishly. "Hmm yea your right." "So I'll be going now" I said with a smile. "Uh no. It's late what if you get kidnapped or something. I cant let that happen." 

"Yea. But I don't want you to have to walk with me I live pretty far from here."

"So I have a car I can drive us."

"Are you sure though?"

"I mean you did help me with my wardrobe"

I giggled "fine then let's go"

Oikawa POV

She giggled and said "fine then let's go". We walked to my car and she went to the back seat. "You don't want to go to the front?" I asked. " I don't know what you'll do if I'm in the front" she said jokingly back. Seeing how it would be mad SUS if I tried to convince her I just let it go, I can still talk to her. 

"so whats your favorite color?" I asked

"F/C" she replied

"hm i like teal"

"i-"

"nah im joking its nice but not my favorite"

After the car ride

"So this is your house, right?" I asked her. "Yessir" she said winking at me. I want to be the only she winks at. "Ummm, bye" she said walking away but still facing me. It seems like she noticed my staring...fuck. She probably thinks I'm weird now. I facepalmed myself internally. "Hello..are you gonna said bye back or". "Oh um sorry bye..good night" I said FINALLY responding. "Ok well again bye" she walked away to what is her house, which left me alone in my car. "FUCK" I hit my head on the steering wheel. "UGH WHY DOES MY HEART AND MY LUNGS HUR-".

"No"

"No"

"I cant-"

I was cut off, I had coughed up a F/C flower petal. 

"fuck"

HAHAHAHA YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET IT. i do feel bad for him tho..ANYWAYS SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER..sorry its short :(