"He hates me. He always hated me and now I practically killed him. He doesn't want to see me." Doug told her looking at the window. Allison made her way to sit down at the end of his bed.

"Once, I was really mad at my mom and I heard that saccharine can kill you, and so I almost put like ten packets of sweet'n low into her coffee all at the same time." Allison said as Alex weirdly looks at her, "I was this close."

"And while she was thinking of sweetening her mom's coffee. I tried to run my old man over with a car. It's normal."

Allison narrowed her eyes, "No, that's not normal."

"Those hooks were meant to catch the sharks. He's never letting me near him or the boat again. I don't even know where I'm supposed to go." Doug closes his eyes painfully, "Ow. Ow. My head is like pounding"

Alex, and Allison leave the room as Allison pages Lexie wanting her to keep an eye on Doug.

***

"Don't look at me like that." Allison sternly told Meredith who was looking at her wanting to know if the rumor is true about her and Jackson. "Yes, it's true."

Allison huffed as she sat down ready to get over with this day.

"How?" Meredith nodded as she ate a spoonful of her yogurt.

"Hey. Have you, uh, seen Evans?" Cristin asked as she walked over to the table, "It was amazing. Who saw?"

"Dude, you're like a kid trading cards, except with heart surgeons." Alex took a bite of his watermelon.

"Yeah." Cristina answered, "I gotta have them all."

"I thought Teddy was the love of your life." Allison recalled, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, she is. She is." Cristina spoke with a full mouth, "But Evans? Brilliant. I mean, so is she, but—I love them both. I'm a cardiothoracic whore. What can I say? It feels so good."

"Now that's out in the open." Meredith turned her gaze at Allison, "How are you and Jackson involved?"

Cristina eyes go wide, "Wait, you and Avery?" She asked shocked, "Holy crap."

"We fell in love, got engaged then broke up." Allison shrugged, as she picked up her apple. "Classic love story except with no happy ending."

"There's more to that then you're leading on." Alex pointed out the obvious. Meredith and Cristina nodding in agreement.

"Well when I want to tell you, I will." Allison turned to look at her friends, "Hey, at least we didn't break up cause I was whore, cause I'm not."

"Speaking of whores, has anyone seen the love struck intern fawning over my husband?" Meredith asked, changing the subject.

"April's not an intern." Alex pointed out taking the black seeds off his watermelon slice.

"You bat your eyes like that, you're an intern." Meredith insisted.

"Oh, don't worry." Cristina waved it off, "That's not Derek's thing." Alex looked at her, "Anymore."

"I was the love struck intern. it's his thing." Meredith shook her head.

"He's grown out of it." Allison assured her, "He only got eyes for you, anyway."

"Out of what, chicks who shave their legs and laugh at his jokes?" Alex scoffed, "Sure, he's grown out of it."

Meredith chuckled, "I shave my legs." Everyone around the table looked at her, "Sometimes."

"You could always call him Chief Shepherd." Alex suggested.

"Gross." Allison and Cristina both said at the same time scrunching their noses in disgust.

"I don't make the rules. I'm just telling you, it's a thing." Alex shrugged ignoring the other two residents, "Powerful guys like adoring girls."

Cristina snorted as Allison looked at Alex. "Look, whatever. Do what you want." Alex shook his head.

***

"Ugh this day has to end." Allison walked inside Derek's office as she goes to sit down on the black leather couch. "I mean, what did I tell you Shep. People already know I dated Jackson."

Seconds later Mark walks inside and takes a seat next to Allison, saying the same thing Allison said when she first walked inside the office.

"Oh tell me about it. I was supposed to watch Tom Evans work. Meanwhile, I got stuck in the OR all day watching Teddy Altman decompose right in front of my eyes." Derek informed his best friends.

"Wait, Tom Evans was the one doctor you want to work here, thats why he's here, right?" Allison asked, putting two and two together, "But you have Teddy."

"I don't need Teddy if I've got Evans." Derek pointed out. Mark turned his gaze at him.

"What? No, you can't. Me and Teddy we are—"

Derek pointed at Mark, "My point exactly. I can't staff this hospital based on the fact that she's Hunt's friend and your flavor of the month." Derek paused, "You know what? I'm sick of worrying about this. This job is exhausting." Derek closed the binder he was writing in.

"I'm sorry. That's what your complaining about? Screw you. I'm loosing everything today. Everything!" Mark yelled throwing the nearest object to the floor, and then throws a mug. Allison flinches as she sees how angry her friend is. Derek just tosses another thing Mark could break. He catches it but doesn't do anything. "How am I supposed to call a bunch of strangers and tell 'em to come take my kid?"

"Sloan's your kid, Mark." Allison tells him softly, "You're not losing her. They're not taking her."

***

"Allie." Jackson called out for her as she was ready to leave the hospital. Allison stopped in her tracks as she turned around to face Jackson. "Can we talk?"

Allison arms crossed as they rest on her chest, "Go ahead."

"I want to apologize for the rumors that were going around. Charles was out of line telling the residents." Jackson let out a sigh as he stares into her eyes.

"Why did he tell the others?" Allison asked narrowing her eyes.

"I-I don't know." Jackson shrugged. Allison nodded.

"Right."

"Allie, I want things to go back like they were before."

"Jackson, you left me, with no explanation what so ever. I cried for weeks, I felt like a part of me died inside, a part of my heart left with you. I felt like I couldn't breathe without you. It was like you were my oxygen." Allison bitterly chuckled, "You wanted forever with me and I wanted it with you too. I felt like dying and I hate that feeling, I hate it so much. I just want to know what or who made you leave."

"Allie..." Jackson began but Allison only put up her finger up.

"I don't think we can be like before." Allison told him making him frown, "But we can try to regain our friendship."

Jackson nodded, "Friends."

"Friends."

salvattrre speaks....
1k reads, that's is freaking amazing. thank you for reading, voting and commenting it makes me so happy like :)). i hope you guys are enjoying this story although my writing sucks ass but it's okay lol, here's an update like i promised! THANK U LOVES <3