"No, I got this." She smiled as she looked at everyone who was still staring at her, "Hey, yeah, so yes I was in a relationship with Jackson Avery, but why do you guys care? It was the past so get back to work and focus on saving people instead of gossiping." She told them making everyone look away from her, "Assholes." Allison muttered making Alex chuckle.

Alex and Allison's pagers went off indicating a trauma was coming not just any trauma a chopper trauma.

"Hurry up Carter, see you there." Alex said as he left to go meet with Bailey. Minutes later once Allison was dressed in her scrubs she went to meet up with Bailey as well.

***

Wearing a yellow trauma gown, Allison was with Bailey and Alex working on the son, who' father had a hook stuck inside of him.

"That's the first thing he taught me, when I joined the crew. I don't know how—we didn't play ball when I was little. We tied knots. I know how to tie that knot."

"Doug, you made a mistake. It was an accident." Bailey spoke up, as Allison gauzed his injuries that are on his face.

"What if it wasn't? I thought about it sometimes. Hitting him or hurting him. He pissed me off sometimes and he's harsh and—-" Doug tried to continue only for Bailey to interrupt him.

"Are you telling us this on purpose?"

"No, not on purpose—I don't feel good." He spoke up not finishing his previous sentence.

"Just try to relax. Deep breathes." Before Allison could move, Doug threw up right beside her feet making her back up.

"Carter order a head CT angio. I think I saw uh some fluid around his spleen." Allison nodded only to see Alex gone making her let out a frustrated sigh, today just isn't her day.

After she was done cleaning up the vomit on the floor, Allison made her way into the OR where Alex and Bailey are at looking at the screens. After being scrubbed in, the nurses put gloves on her hands, she made her way to stand next to Bailey.

"What kind of life is that, living five months of the time working. 20 hours in terrible conditions." Bailey spoke as Allison gave her more pads.

"Dude it's like working with the forrest gump."

"The kids like 15. He should be doing algebra, going to school dances." Allison glanced down at Doug.

"How much you wanna bet he did it." Alex said, as Allison looked at him.

"What?"

"Hooked his old man on purpose."  Alex shrugged.

"I'd say 70% it was an accident, 30% attempted murder." Bailey said as Allison looks at the attending as if she were crazy putting in bets, "What? Karev's right, too much nature makes you crazy." Bailey's hand continues to move the instrument as she looks at the screen, "There's the tear. Carter, you want to embolize it."

Allison grabbed the instrument from Bailey's hand as she does what she was told.

***

"How's he doing?" Alex asked Allison, once he walked inside Doug's room. Allison was writing on his chart as she glanced up at Alex.

"His temp is high. I can't figure out why." Allison answered, "Is his dad in surgery yet?"

"Yeah. they're prepping him now." Alex nodded, taking the chart from her hands.

"Doug would you like to see your dad before they take him to surgery?" Allison asked Doug, who was awake, "He's probably calmed down."