Most Wanted? Pt. 4

New York. The Night After Vulture's Attack.

Hobie: Coming up here was a bad idea. Tagging a condo that isn't even built yet? What was I thinking? I mean, it's as bad as a still life. A bowl of fruit. It just screams "too obvious", Izzy.

Izzy: Hobie, I respected your artistic integrity 25 floors ago.

The two teens were standing ontop of a construction site over in Hell's Kitchen. Both of them were wearing their white hoodies while Hobie had his bag of spray paint.

Izzy: But you got 20 seconds to spray paint me a fat angel baby taking a flaming poop.

Hobie rolled his eyes as he dug through his bag.

Hobie: Yeah yeah. You and your deadlines. Gonna be the death of me...ah!

Izzy turned around to see what had her friend spooked, only to see you and Gwen standing there.

Gwen: Hi.

Hobie panicked and sprayed Gwen's face with the orange spray paint that temporarily blinded her while you watched the kids try to run.

So much for having a spidey sense. Suddenly, the platform the teens were standing on began to give way while you sighed.

Y/N: Guess I'd be out of a job if people were smarter.

The two kids started to fall but you and Gwen were quick to grab them and swing away. Damn kids. You landed on a nearby roof and put Hobie down before you caught his bag.

Y/N: Neat selection you got here. Really bright colors.

You tossed it back to him and crossed your arms.

Y/N: You should use your skill for something besides vandalizing construction sites. I know this really cool wall that looks really plan. Could use an artist touch.

Hobie: Wait, you're not arresting us?

Gwen: What? We're wanted by the police. How could we even...y'know what? Maybe I should lock you up. You little punks vandalized half the city!

Hobie: Whatever. "Death by Farts" ring any bells, you hypocrite?

You raised a brow at Gwen who just shook her head.

Y/N: "Death by Farts"?

Gwen: Shut. It.

Izzy: Yeah! You totally came at us! We were defending ourselves!

Hobie: Yeah! Self defense! You're crazy if you think I'm getting done like Pffcier Grimm!

Jeez. Talk about nervous. It was like this was their first time getting caught red handed by spider people.

Izzy: Forget it, Hobie. No use explaining to sell outs.

Gwen/Y/N: Sell outs?!

Hobie pointed at Gwen.

Hobie: Yeah! We saw the news! We know you keep saving that Stacy dude!

His eyes fell on Gwen.

Hobie: You're totally undercover. Wither that or you're in bed with him.

Gag. Laugh, but gag.

Gwen: I'M NOT SLEEPING WITH CAPTAIN STACY, YOU LITTLE PERVERTS!

Y/N: Maybe we just saved him cause he's a person. It's kinda our job. Like how we saved you brats from falling to your deaths. Seriously, why were you guys even up there?

Hobie: Are you kidding?! They're selling our neighborhood off piece by piece! Nobody wants that corporate drone hatchery here!

They, uh, had a point? Stupid kids and their stupid big hearts. Honestly, who were you to lecture them?