Most Wanted? Pt. 1

Pissswissss

New York, Nighttime.

On the rooftops of Queens, a billboard sat. "Stop the Spider-People" it read. Underneath the picture of Peter Parker was a number to call for any information on the whereabouts of the two Spider-Folk. However, it was now covered in pink and red spray paint. Now it read, "Who's Responsible". Over Peter's face was a painting of the Spider-Woman mask.

The ones responsible for this were a set of teenagers. Both wore white jackets with the letters "YSG" painted on their backs.

Izzy: Come on, Hubie....we gotta move. He's coming, man.

Hubie: What? Who's coming? Who's stupid enough to com up here?

The young man looked down to see a police officer climbing up a ladder.

Izzy: Him, man! Him! Officer Grimm!

Grimm: That's right, ya bums! No where to hide this time!

Izzy and Hubie looked down at the man climbing the long ladder for a moment before Izzy heard something land in the billboard behind her.

Hubie: He's really coming up here? Who does he think he is? Die Hard?

Izzy: Forget Grimm....

Suddenly, a green gas began to surround the area while loud crackling echoed through the air.

Izzy: Who the hell is that?!

Vulture: Spider-Woman and Spider-Man

Vulture: Spider-Woman and Spider-Man. Always Spider-Woman and Spider-Man.

The teens stepped back just as Officer Grimm made it to the top.

Hubie: I dunno, Izzy. But I ain't waiting around to find out!

Hubie grabbed the railing and leaped over while Izzy jumped down onto the roof nearby.

Grimm: Hey! Get back here you....

Suddenly, the office was grabbed by the Vulture.

Vulture: Tell me, why do they fear the Spiders? Is it because they killed the Parker boy? No. They hate them because they remind them how small and insignificant they are. So they look to you? To save them? To protect them? Who needs saving? Who needs you?

He flew up with the officer in his grasp while he began to laugh again.

Vulture: I am the Vulture! I feast on death!

Grimm: Nooooooooo!

That night, Officer Grimm's body was found in a dumpster. On his skin, was pink and red spray paint. He was lucky to be alive.

The Astonishing
SPIDER-MAN
-

-----------