Most Wanted? Pt. 2

New York. Nighttime.

Gwen stood on the rooftop and admired her work as she tossed the green spray can up in the air before catching it.

The city's buildings all now had insults directed towards Vulture on them. These ranged from "Death by Farts" to "The Vulture Stinks". She even went out of her way to write "You Read Turrible Comics". Did she mean terrible?

Gwen: Come on Vultcy. The streets are watching. I'm calling you out and your name...

Suddenly, her senses went crazy.

Gwen: Is your name?

She looked up and spotted the trial of green smoke following Vulture as he flew down towards her.

Vulture: This is meant to prey on my vanity? To eat at my ego?

Gwen: Okay, not my best, sure. But "Death by Farts" is a pretty sick burn.

Vulture: Poor, confused child. Hunted and hound yet you still seek their approval.

Gwen clenched her fists as he got closer.

Gwen: Yeah, well you would know confused, wouldn't you, gramps? Come on down here and let's see if we can fix the part of you that still....

Vulture reached his hand out but Gwen flipped away.

Gwen: Works. Missed me missed me, now you gotta kiss these!

Gwen shot out two balls of webbing at the Vulture which covered his eyes. Gwen landed on a nearby fire escape as Vulture flew out of control. He ended up crashing through a window which made Gwen smirk under her mask.

She was right after all. This was about his pride.

Gwen swung herself over to the broken window and entered the room as Vulture tore off the webs from his eyes.

Gwen: Awwwww. You don't wanna play, Toomesy? Takin' your bald and going home?

Vulture glared at her and began to growl behind clenched teeth. He flew at her but Gwen leaped over him. Vulture flew out of the building but Gwen wasn't going to give up so easily.

She shot out a web and found herself in the air as she hung onto the line that connected to Vulture's ankle.

Gwen: Nuh huh, you old fart. We're just getting started.

Vulture began to laugh as he flew towards the water. Gwen's eyes grew wide.

Vulture: Oh, child. Can't you see? You flew too close to the sun. The beginning? No. This is the end!

Gwen: No!

Vulture grabbed the line and tore it from his ankle. He then flung Gwen out towards the water with a loud laughter.

Gwen shot out a web but it couldn't connect to anything. There was nothing to catch her fall. She was going down too fast. She was too high up.

Gwen: Noooooooo!

The Astonishing
SPIDER-MAN
----------------

New York. Morning.

You opened your eyes as the sun began to rise over the city that never sleeps. Thank goodness it was the weekend. You groaned slightly when you found you couldn't get up. Also the bed was too small. Also, the bed was actually a couch.

Oh yeah. You stayed over at the Mary Janes' place. The apartment was way to small for the three girls but they somehow made it work.