part 41

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

Dabi leaned back against the opposite counter, licking his mango popsicle with his pierced tongue. His tank-top was stained and slightly torn, as his chain glasses fell lightly off the skin of his face. "I never told you?" he asked.

I swung my legs off the counter, repeatedly hitting the soles of my feet. Reaching my hand out towards him, I then took away Dabi's mango popsicle and gave it a lick. "Nope."

"Keep it, easier on your tongue, anyways." he said, before gathering his word vomit together.

"Anyways, Keigo and I go way back. We were in that same damn program." Dabi continued.

My head tilted up, as my tongue reached for the dripping liquid. "Program?"

"The Hero Public Safety Commission, we were trained under that. Endeavor put me in it, hoping that I would result to something. That's how I met Keigo." he responded. I finished what was leftover of the popsicle, before tossing the stick into the trash-bin.

"I guess you could say we were close." Dabi continued.

"Why would Endeavor put you in it? He doesn't seem like the type to trust those programs." I asked.

He smirked at my smart discovery, and agreed. "That's right, but I had already gone to waste."

"If we weren't perfect, then we were just tossed aside like trash. My weak body made me worthless, or atleast that's what the motherfucker thought." Hearing Dabi's vent pissed me off, how could you call yourself a father, if your children were mindless toys to you?

Dabi picked his old joint off the counter, and relit it with a small, yet intense blue flame. He blew puffs of smoke into the air, blanketing our kitchen with the smell of weed. "We should probably wash that dye out, huh?"

I nodded my head and giggled, before heading once more to our bathroom. Dabi got onto his knees, and bent over into the tub. I pulled off the transparent shower cap, and twisted the faucet, turning on the cold water.

The smell of chemicals filled the bathroom, which had just finished clearing from the past stench. Dabi's dye stained my fingertips, turning them into a raven shade. I thoroughly rinsed the dye from his hair, transforming the running water black.

After the dye had been rinsed out, I turned off the metal faucet and quickly grabbed a clean towel. Dabi dried his hair, then spending no time before checking his new look in the mirror's reflection. "Handsome asshole you are." I laughed, before messing the top of his head.

His smile followed mine, before Dabi burnt out his old joint. He tossed it into the trash-bin, and head back into the bedroom with me. Even though the clock was barely scraping the afternoon, I already felt too exhausted to continue with the day.

I straddled towards the bed, before succumbing to the comfort of our mattress. Thankfully, I was still in my pajamas. I indulged within the warm sheets, and patiently waited for Dabi to come and lay next to me.

As expected, he trailed my every move. Dabi got in bed, sitting upright as I laid my head upon his warm chest. "Tired already, princess?" He asked, before kissing my tangled hair.

"Yeah, rest up. I got news for ya." Dabi continued.

I mumbled under my breath, asking about the situation. "Huh?"

Dabi's warm fingers pressed against my skull, as he slowly ran his fingers through my hair, detangling my formed knots. He brought his hands down to my shoulders, and used them to explore down my back. "We were assigned a big mission."

Disregarding my consuming feeling of exhaustion, Dabi's words caused me to spike up. "Another one? But we just!-"

The dimness of the room caused Dabi's expression to grow sleepy, as he then yawned into my ear. "Calm down, it won't be for another week."

His spiky hair had begun to dry, creating a shadow over our faces. My nose rubbed upwards against Dabi's, hitting underneath the rim of his chain glasses.

Dabi tilted his head against mine, before using his fingers to pick off the chain glasses which embraced his skin. "Let me explain."

"Basically, the metro is usually packed at this time of year. You know, holidays and stuff."

I nodded my head slightly, listening closely to Dabi's voice, before he continued. "So, our job is to stop the metro." he laughed.

"What's the point in that? Killing a bunch of civilians won't do anything." I asked.

"It'll lure in the pros, we could probably take out a few of those false heroes." he responded, before adjusting his body upon the bed.

"That means, we have one week to train. Hopefully you can discover another type, cause right now you're stuck at three." As Dabi spoke, trying to conserve his stretched energy, I twirled his raven hair around my cold finger.

"Your eyes really are like sapphires, huh?" I said, getting lost in Dabi's ocean pupils. His eyes were one of the first features I noticed, and one of the first I fell in love with, too.

Dabi wasn't expecting my compliment, but he didn't complain about it either. Instead, he looked down and smiled, taking his attention off our past topic. "Heh, you sure that's not your sleepiness talking?" he asked.

I nuzzled my body into his chest, bringing my leg over his. Dabi was incredibly warm, and there was nothing more I wanted than to hold him as I fell asleep. It was only the afternoon, yet I was exhausted from my little errand. "Noo." I whined, dragging and slurring my words.

He ran his cold fingertip underneath my chin, caressing it slowly. Tilting my head up with the support of his finger, Dabi then whispered softly in my ear. "God, you're so fucking cute."

My body relaxed atop the cushions of the bed, slowly being consumed by the mattress. I watched as Dabi slid down my body, gliding his soft hands down my thighs. The feeling of his skin on mine made me whimper, as I then closed my eyelids.

"Now, let's help my little princess fall asleep.." he mumbled.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; i'm so sorry this part is all over the place, i was already done w/ it at around 500 words so i needed to keep adding to make it over 1000 because that's my minimum.

anyways, i have way too many smut ideas which i should be using for other fics but the thing is when i think about those other fic ideas i just end up w/ more that would be better suited to that story??

enjoy!!!

artwork by: kyomuninatta on twitter
words: 1116