part 2

«──────« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I twisted my head back, but what I came across left me in shock. The silhouhette of a muscular man rested atop the padded, crimson seats. He seemed rather amused at our performance, as a sinister smirk expanded over his pale cheeks. The mysterious man's navy jacket enhanced the look of his broad shoulders, bringing out his muscles.

Unwillingly, my eyes locked with his. He had glowing, sapphire eyes, ones that resembled a crystallized ocean. I could hear Pinka's heavy breath, as her mood sank. How could I have not noticed? Suddenly, the man got up from his seat. He swiped his pale hands over his baggy pants, and exited the room in silence.

"Shit! Is he going to tell boss?" Pinka worried.

I got back on my feet, and mumbled under my breath. "I don't know.."

We held each other closely, as our knees twitched. I let go of Pinka, and dashed to the sink behind the bar. Grabbing a rag, I wiped my stomach and legs down in an attempt to absorb the liquor. Pinka rushed over, and copied my actions.

The two of us stayed silent on our journey back to the employee rooms. We were tiers too high in a tower of guilt. However, once we twisted the doorknob, a surprise was awaiting us. Our short, tempered boss approached us. Was this how it ends?

"Good job, girls! You truly pleased our guest tonight. Since I'm feeling so generous, you both are excused for the rest of the night."

Pinka and I shared thoughts, as we twisted our heads to face each other. My mouth hung ajar, and a bright smile formed across Pinka's face. However, once more, our shared moment was interrupted.

"Oh, I've forgotten! (Y/N), you stay back. Our guest ordered a private session with you." my boss said.

"You said we were both excused!" Pinka replied.

Our boss desperately tried to keep his temper. "Now, only one of you is excused. I'll see you on Monday, Pinka."

Pinka accepted defeat, as this job was the only one we could maintain. She hung her head low, and began to pat my back. I decided to walk Pinka to the front entrance, as the club was infested with perverts. Throughout our walk, I made it clear to her I was nervous.

"I've never performed in a private room before.."

Before she gripped onto the handle of the metal door, Pinka turned her direction and faced me. The words unfolding from her lips sputtered out in a serious, yet comforting tone.

"That's okay! I didn't sense a bad aura from the dude, you'll be alright. Just let loose, baby!"

I nodded my head, and silently waved Pinka farewell. My body stood stagnant as sweaty, odorous people surrounded me. The blaring dubstep music blasted throughout my ear canals, and the reeking smell of drugs and sex attacked my nostrils.

Panning my view around the club, I felt as my pupils scouted the private rooms. Tall, brawny men dressed in expensive leather gathered in a less-populated area. They wore stereotypical, tinted shades, and stood whilst crossing their arms. I patted down my harness, and steered my direction towards the men.

"Hi! Do you know what room I'm assigned to?" I asked.

One of the men in black examined my body up and down. He cautiously whispered among his colleagues, before grabbing ahold of a digital pad. The digital pad contained lists of names, perhaps directed towards those who purchased private rooms.