_TWILIGHT_

Allison found that Marcus' company was actually delightful. Marcus was such a gentleman, that wasn't a surprise at all, she couldn't help blushing everytime he complimented her or even smiled at her. Any of the human staff that was eating lunch when they came either left the area, or moved further away from them so they wouldn't interrupt the king and the new human. After she was finished eating, Marcus had decided to show her the Volturi's personal garden that was towards the back of the castle. It seemed like one of the peaceful places within the castle, besides the library.

"The garden is beautiful," she complimented.

Marcus nodded, agreeing. "It is," he said as he lead her through. "We have hired gardeners over the years to take care of it." There was a bench underneath a large oak tree, Marcus took her hand and lead her to it.

"You know," she started, "I haven't really gotten an answer from you or the other two about my fate here." She sat down on the bench with the vampire king. Marcus was silent for several minutes. "You seem like the one that I'll get direct answers from."

Marcus looked at her, his red eyes were darker than earlier. "I will. Though, I don't think telling you the truth is a good idea at the moment. You are safe here."

He sounded like there was no room to try and convince him, she let out a sigh and dropped it for now. She looked around, she could picture Marcus being the one that mostly came out to the garden, he probably even planted and did some gardening himself. She could feel Marcus' eyes watching her, if she was any other human, she would have felt uncomfortable, but she actually felt safe with him. Heck, she felt safe staying in the castle with the human- blood drinking vampires. She just came to the conclussion that she had grown up with vampires, so she wasn't bothered if she was going to be a snack or lunch, there was always a percentage of that.

She turned to look at the ancient vampire. "So, I'm assuming that I can get straight answers from you," she said. Marcus didn't say anything. "What are you three planning for me?"

Marcus gave her a soft smile. "If I say the truth right now, it might drive you away, and that is something that my brothers and myself cannot risk," he sort of explained. That just made her curious but she decided not to push forward. She assumed it had something to do with what abilities she had shown them that she could do the day before, those were the few powers that she knew she could do. Uncle Eleazar had said that she has more but for her to access them, she would need training. "However, I will always give you straight answers."

"But not at the moment," it came out more of a statement.

Marcus nodded. "But not at the moment," he repeated. He got up on his feet, Allison knew that he wanted to tell her whaever is going on but if he wasn't ready, that was fine.

She understand that he didn't want to tell her, that was probably for the best at the moment. She wanted to understand what the hell she was feeling, why she was feeling it, why she didn't feel like leaving and the possibility that doing so would break her heart. She got rid of her thoughts, in order for her to go home, she had to try and see the negative being with the Volturi. Drinking human blood should be on the list but they needed it to survive; and she couldn't say much about how they proceed with everything.

She looked at Marcus, the ancient vampire looked brighter than the other day. When she first met him, he looked like was bored or his entire existence was painful for him, and today, he looked happy. His red eyes were bright, they held a lot of love in them. She looked away. "I would like a tour of the castle."

_TWILIGHT_

Marcus had spent the entire day with Allison, giving her a tour of the castle and explaining to her ver seriously that she needed to be with a guard or with one of the kings if she was roaming the castle, just in case they had other vampires visiting. He got to know her, not in great detail, but something to make the bond grow. Her favourite colour: blue. Her favourite animal: dogs- she asked if she could get a puppy, he quickly assured her that that wasn't a good idea. Plus dogs and werewolves have the same scent, it is not flattering to any vampire. Her favourite shows: The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Criminal Minds, 9-1-1... he never watched any of those shows. Heck, he haven't watched television ever since it first came out. They have a flat screen television in the common room which the guards and the kings were sometimes found in, it didn't work for some odd reason, so that area was were they kept board games.

When it got later, he took her to the cafeteria so she can eat. She didn't eat much, she only had a sandwich. It was probably because she was away from home, everything had changed for her within a heartbeat. He felt guilty for that, he truly did but he was ready to show her that this was her home and how much he loves her. They talked for an hour more before she became tired. He offered to carry her back to her room, she declined, saying that she will be fine walking. He walked her back to her room, wishing her to have a good night. She smiled at him then went in the room.

He turned on his heel on to be face-to-face with Demetri. "Demetri."

"Sir, Aro and Caius are waiting for you in the Throne room," the tracker said. "All the guards are there too."

Hmm... they must have taken my advice, he thought to himself. "Very well." He walked at vampire pace with Demetri to the Throne room, the tracker opened the doors, revealing all the guards waiting patiently for why they were called. He had noticed Corin, the guard that stayed with Athenodora and Sulpicia, keeping them content in being locked up in the tower. He had told his brothers earlier to offer Corin the choice of staying or leave with the now ex-wives. She was in the room, meaning she made her choice to stay with the coven. He made his way to his brothers, Demetri went to go stand beside Felix.

"Well, since everyone is here," Aro started, "we do have some good news to tell you all." He went silent for a minute, looking at all the guards. "It turns out the lovely new guest from yesterday, is our True Mate." That caused some of them to murmur. Aro raised his hand for silence. "She will be given respect and no harm to fall upon her."

"There'll be consequences if anything shall happen to her," Caius added in.

Marcus looked at the bonds between everyone. He did say to Allison that she would need a guard with her if he nor any of his brothers were able to be with her. They all had bonds with her that was yet to be acted upon, the only one that caught his attention was Felix. Felix and Allison shared Soul- Sibling bond, he was hands down the guard for her. He also noticed there was another Soul-Sibling bond that was linked to Allison that was incredibly strong. "Felix," he said, making the tall Elite Guard snap to attention, "with the bonds I'm seeing between you and Allison, the Soul- Sibling bond, it would be best if you became her guard."

Felix gave a bright smile, bowing to the kings. "Absolutely," he said excitedly. He noticed the look on all the kings faces, he gathered himself quickly. "I accept, masters."

Aro dismissed the guards, they all piled out of the room, leaving the three kings alone. The three kings were silent when all of a sudden they heard Felix exclaimed, "I'M A BROTHER!"