"Okay okay, shh" Harry's heart broke seeing his angel in pain and crying so he leant down to press a kiss in her head,
" I'm gonna call Kurt to let him know"

Noelle nodded in pain before rolling on her stomach again to relieve some pain as Harry stood up.

With one last look to her, he sighed before going out of the room to call Kurt from downstairs and to let Jeff know too.

"What happened there?" Jeff asked as he was in the couch now, waiting for Harry.

Harry let out a breath before taking out his phone,signalling Jeff to wait as he dialed Kurt's number.

Placing a hand on his hip, he waited patiently for him to answer as his mind is swirling with thoughts.

"Harry?" Kurt's voice was heard through the phone.

"Hey uhm I hope you're having good day, but—" Harry started pinching his bottom lip with his index and thumb, "Noelle is sick, I don't think she can work today"

"What? She is? Why— fuck" Kurt said as he face Palmer, now remembering, "Harry, I'm so so sorry, we didn't mean to let her eat so—"

"Kurt, it's fine" Harry chuckled a little before turning around to face the stairs, "It can't be avoided sometimes, atleast she was happy yesterday and, I'll just take care of her, she'll be fine in a few days"

"Yeah yeah she was, but I'll go there to check on her" Kurt sighed taking his bag off of the counter, " Listen mister, I know you have shooting today and I need you to go, I can take care of Noelle today, don't worry"

Harry opened his mouth to object but he sighed when he look at Jeff who is giving him a stern look. He wanted to take care of Noelle so bad, his angel needs him but he has work, it's their first day so he really needs to go.

Hey, Noelle wants you to go too, you know how supportive she is, and besides, you can take care of her tonight, his subconscious told him.

"Fine, please let her drink a lot of water and let her rest, no phone and no tv—" Harry rambled as Jeff chuckled at him.

"Okay dad" Kurt chuckled making Harry laugh softly, "Alright, I'm coming there, enjoy your filming"

Harry nodded thankfully before Kurt ended the call as he sighed again, turning to face Jeff.

"This is makin' me feel bad" Harry frowned.

"Hey, Noelle can understand if you can't take care of her, have you seen that girl?" Jeff chuckled standing up to look at Harry, " She's gonna be fine"

Harry ran a hand through his hair before looking at the clock again, he only has an hour before filming starts.

"I'm gonna go say goodbye to her" Harry said as Jeff nodded and push his shoulder to guide him to the stairs.

Harry let out a small chuckle before going back upstairs to check on her. He really don't want to leave her alone, he knew that whenever Noelle is sick, she can be very clingy but at the same time if she's sick and Harry needs to work, she's very understanding not wanting to cause any problem.

"Honey?" Harry went inside as Noelle hummed, still on her stomach, "I have to go to work"

Harry then sat in the bed again before rubbing her back and she turned her head to the side to look at him.

"Oh my poor baby" Harry mumbled before putting the sheets on her body again, making her snuggle into it, "I'll be back as soon as I can, okay? I'll take care of you, my angel"

Noelle nodded, trying to smile for him making him chucke softly and he leaned in to kiss her forehead, leaving it there for a few seconds before leaning away.