No, you're the idiot. 16

Lithuania felt for a pulse, his smooth hands sliding across porcelain skin as he found it. He let out a shaky sigh, knelt closer and gathered her into his arms. He lifts her, a stagger to his steps until he righted up and breathed out a deep sigh. "Oh bel." he hums, squeezing her, a dark look deep in his green eyes as he makes a way to the main bathroom. "Let's get you fixed up"

He props her on the counter, and heads for the medicine cabinet, pulling out every little thing he needs and placing it beside her. His stomach twists and he bites his lips, pulling an elastic off his wrist and using it to pull his hair up in a quick ponytail. "It's ok." He reassures himself. "She's going to be ok." 

The lady doesn't stir, eyes firmly shut as he leans her up a bit more and gets to work, gentle hands making sure not to irritate the wound too much. He dabs a cloth around her head, clearing away debris, then getting to work gauzing and wrapping the wound. The injury wasn't deep so luckily he didn't have to resort to stitching thankfully. He pulls back and stares at his work, wincing at the way the bandages wrapped around about half of her head. 

The female country moves and toyls steps back with a flinch, green eyes wide and glassy with tears that threatened to slip past the crevices. She was ok..... but that also meant she was waking up.

Her eye's fluttered open then firmly closed, a hand raising to grasp her head and toss it side to side as she groaned. Tears burned in her pretty orb's as she blinked them open again, her brows creased together as she glared up at Lithuania through her lashes. "Did you see where they went?"

Lith blinked slowly, a tilt to his head like a dumb puppy as his hands grasped the edge of his sweater and fiddled with it. "Who?"

Bel sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Of course you didn't, your never useful." 

Lith flinches, "That's not true, I dealt with your wound." He argues, gesturing towards it. 

Belurouse pauses, lips pursed for a moment... "For some things I suppose." She mumbles, adjusting herself and slipping down, feet hitting the floor as she propped a hand against the counter. Her fingers slipping across it, moist with damp water. "Now, do you really love Canada?" 

Toyls flusters, back hitting the bathroom door. "I.. uh.. um." He glances behind himself, half expecting Russia's breath on the back of his throat. "Yes."

Bel laughs, a tinkling sort of laugh and stumbles forward as smoothly as she could, grasping his chin and tilting it up. "How strange, I could have sworn it was me you loved." She purrs, leaning closer. "Or did that change?" 

Static is a noise and it's in his brain as he feels tongue-tied and fried "I.." He begins then opts for going quiet, his wide eye's looking deep within hers as his breath was quickly whisked away. 

"Oh conflicted are we." She breathes, now cupping his face in her hand, "Maybe I can help?" She offers, moving in to seal the deal.

Tolys is a mess, a red, bright mess. His bones must but putty, but still he moves his head, her lips landing on his cheek, warm and rough. He nearly keels over from the feeling, heart thudding away at his chest as little bugs crawl and squirm in his belly. "I.. I  can't cheat." 

Bel huffs, nails biting in his skin. "Then prove it, kiss him, kiss him the next time we see him." She demands her plans of murdering Mathew thrown aside for the moment. "And then we will know the truth." 

Lithuania gulps, "I uh, will." 

--------------------

Russia drops Mathew off on Estonia. Well, more like he instructed him forward and placed a struggling Canada into his arms, then promptly left the two alone. Estonia is red as he leads Canada over on his bed and sits him down. 

He raises a hand over his face, making sure not to touch his glasses, "Would you like something to wear?" He offers, heat practically radiating off his skin as he blushed further.

Estonia's glasses remind him of his own and Mathew quickly reaches for them, pulling it off and checking for cracks, finding none he looks back up at the red-faced man. "O-of course." The words burn, but not as much, he hides his grin of accomplishment into a straight smile as Estonia nods and distracts himself with his closet. 

He returns with a sweater and pants, "Here." He says, placing them beside Mathew, whose knuckles were white by now, with the way he gripped his towel.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

Estonia turns and leaves, heart, thundering in his chest, a tint to his cheeks still as his back hit the door. Latvia really wasn't wrong when comparing Canada to an angel.  The man's hair is as smooth and shiny as gold, his milky skin and his legs long topped off with a lean torso, his muscles seemingly sculpted by a man with hard skilled hands. He slid down slightly, but rightens, stepping away from the door and collecting his thoughts, banishing Canada from his mind. 

Estonia walks forward, searching for Lithuania he was the one responsible for their guest anyways, he turned a corner and spotted him, his head in Belurouse's lap as she stroked his hair. Blinking twice he spun on the back of his heels and promptly left. 

-

Mathew got dressed as fast he could then knocked on the door. "You can come in now Estonia."  He told him, knuckles brushing the wood. 

silence

"Estonia??" Canada tries again, knocking slightly louder. he door knob rattles for a moment and Canada steps back.....and out steps-

"Hello Mathew." 

The Canadians blood runs cold.