Sorry, who? 7

Russia paled, while Ukraine watched in shock, "Do you not want us over for Christmas brother?" She asked calmly. Her face stricken with grief as she attempted to hold back tears. "If so we can leave." She angled her body towards the door.

"Wait she's here too?" Russia blurted out, eyes flittering around the room for any sign of his younger estranged sister. Only to wince as he noticed the tears leaving his sister's eyes. He reached an awkward hand out towards her as he stood back up. 

"Ukraine don't cry. I wasn't expecting such a pleasant surprise." Russia continued looking around for his other sister fearfully. "Besides just so you know I already have a guest over." He breathed out the lie's easy, as if it meant nothing to him.

Ukraine tilted her head baffled, "Oh, uh why?" She asked. When on earth did her emotionally cold brother have guests?!

Russia scrambled around his head for an excuse.

It was at that moment Lithuania entered the room quietly announcing that Canada seemed to be doing better. Ukraine paled, "Wh-what happened to Canada?" She looked like she was about to cry herself a sea to drown her enemies with. The idea of her friend being in any sort of pain troubling her dearly. When did Lithuania even remember who Canada is? Nonetheless Russia.

"He's just sick. . " Lithuania tried to console, walking towards Ukraine and placing a comforting hand on her back. Ignoring Russia's glare.

"Why is he here though?" She asked, slowly realizing she hadn't seen him for a few days. "Brother what did you do?" She sobbed.

"He's staying for Christmas, because. . ." Ivan paused. " He wanted to spend time with Lithuania, they've been dating for a while," Russia stated.

Ukraine rubbed away some of her tears, "Huh, they've been dating?" She asked looking towards Lithuania surprised. She thought he had a crush on Belarus. He also looked very horrified and pale with this news. Was Lithuania pretending to be straight? Did Russia just out him!?.

"Suprise." Lithuania breathed out. Gulping slightly as Russia placed a cold threatening hand on his shoulder. "It was supposed to be a secret." Russia looked up to notice Belarus attached to the ceiling and nearly screamed.

"Sister! Get down!" Ukraine sternly shouted at her sister after following Russia's horrified gaze.

Belarus frowned and jumped down. "Big, brother. Whos Canada?" She asked coldly grasping onto his arm.

"Uh."