Who are you then? 2

(I had given up on this because I thought no one was ever gonna read my sh*t. Well, anyways I am here now and I'm trying my best to remember the plot of this.)

Warning: I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MEDICALNESSS! I've' only gotten stitches once in my arm.

-------------

He continued staring into wide violet eyes; No, no, not violet, plum, rich plum eyes. Carefully Russia lowered his pipe and took note of the other's fine hair that lay beautifully in the snow. Dread crept deep inside Ivan's stomach, constricting around organs and spreading up his lungs restricting breath. His permanent childish smile faltered. Russia was one for feminism and equal rights and all, but he still couldn't stand the thought of murdering a woman over a man and at this point, he didn't really know what Mathew was and was almost, dare I say afraid to touch him? Although women were not known for arm strength they did honestly possess great leg strength, this thought didn't help Russia's guilt as he thought back to there fight.

Russia continued to stand their uselessly for a bit, hands lying limp against the sides of his legs as he shook away the urge to leave. He couldn't leave the other to die, countries could die yes, but they would always come back unless you. . . . . .  well, that's enough facts for now. The only issue was that Russia didn't know for sure if Canada was a country? For all, he knew this man, woman? Could be a state of America's for hell's sake. And if Canada was, in fact, a state who knew if he'd come back after death. There was also the issue that he could be a lady. His sisters would never forgive him if he was, the idea of Ukraine brought a genuine smile to his lips only for it to fade into almost fearful expression as he thought of Belarus.

Russia bit his tongue and made a rash decision. He kneeled down beside Mathew numb hands reaching underneath him lifting him up into strong arms with no protest, due to the fact that he had passed out. Russia examined the other man's face whose eyes were now closed as shallow breaths left his lips, leaving fog in the cold air as Ivan attempted to move them in a comfy position in his arms. Russia subconsciously relaxed once Canada was secured softly in his arms as he started to walk as fast as he possibly could back to his house. Keeping mind of the wounds of the others and praying they wouldn't die before they reached his destination.

Also, the fact he was still drunk and didn't have the best balance didn't help his mission in reaching the certain building.

_(At Russia's house.)_

He knocked, twice, no three times? Maybe five? okay maybe knock was the wrong word. Let's just say that Russia assaulted the door with his fists about 5 times before it was opened by a frightened Latvia.

"S-sir, We were waiting for you to get home, defiantly not goofing around." Latvia stuttered out, only to have Estonia whap him over the head with a rolled-up newspaper-

"Shh." He hissed.

Latvia frowned and nodded.

Russia ignored them and barged his way into his own house, not really giving the two a chance to get out of the way, "Tell Lithuania to get medical supplies and to meet me in the basement." And with that Russia slunk away with Canada, leaving a confused Latvia and Estonia behind.

Latvia looked up at Estonia, "Who was that in Russia's arms?" The younger asked confused. Naive eye's searching for answers in Estonia's careful yet curious ones, that same knowing yet curious eye's hardened with his reply. "I don't think we want to know."

----

Russia slowly walked down the stairs and spotted the mattress in the corner, he softly layed Canada down upon it and started to undress him only to be interrupted by Lithuania who had fallen down the stairs, causing medical supplies to spew all across the room. The last words leaving his lips before the fall being, "Sorry it took me so long sir."

Russia glared at Lithuania who painfully pulled himself off the floor, only to cover his eye's with a hand, his cheeks dusted pink, "Am, Am I, I-Interrupting something?" He squeaked out.

Russia blinked confused only to remember he was still in the process of pulling off the other's shirt, he ceased his actions, letting the cloth fall back against white skin as he stood and turned to face Lithuania. "No, you are not." He spoke with a menacing smile, his eyes shining a bit too brightly. "And If you keep asking questions, I may have to hurt you, comrade." He pouted.

Lithuania gulped and nodded twice in reply, already focused on regathering medical supplies.

"Anyways, stitch them up, give them a bath, clothe them in whatever fits and let them sleep, I'll come back down here tomorrow, you are not to leave their side," Russia commanded.

Lithuania gulped and nodded about 6 times, so fast it seemed like he was attempting to dislodge his own head.

"Yay!" Russia chirped with a smile, already skipping up the stairs, "I trust you'll do a good job." He spoke calmly with a hidden bitter threatening tone.

Lithuania paled and nodded once more. Not daring to question why and who this person was.

------------

Getting Canada undressed was one thing, dealing with his neck was another task Lithuania didn't think he'd be able to do. luckily there wasn't any blood, but it defiantly was broken. He set it in place, wrapped it up and prayed for the best. Toris ignored the wound on the countries head, it seemed to have completely healed on its own. He then turned his attention to Mathews's ribs, they also needed to be set in place. On Matthew's side Lithuania noticed the heavy stream of blood, he fished around the med-kit for something to freeze it, not to reduce pain but to reduce blood flow. Because he of course needed to set his ribs before he stitched him up, trying to set it while he was stitched would just cause the stitches to tear. This took about an hour and a half.

Carefully Lithuania completed all his tasks and set his attention towards that creepy bathtub in the corner of the room, he wondered if it even worked? Toris tested the tap for warm water and to his surprise the tub began to fill, quickly Lithuania turned it off and rushed upstairs to fetch a clean pair of clothes, bath supplies and a towel.

He came back down to find Canada still asleep a blanket draped against his flesh for decency as Lithuania poured soap into the tub and turned the tap back on, waiting for the tub to fill.

Once it was full of steamy water Lithuania dragged the taller country into the tub nearly dropping Mathew multiple times. As he washed the other Lithuania made sure to keep Canada's head out of the water as he gently cleaned him off with a warm soapy cloth. He even gave the hair of the other a nice clean with shampoo. The bath itself took 40 minutes.

When Toris was certain Canada was nice and clean he pulled a long sweater over his torso along with boxers, then he dragged him back to bed and tucked him in.

Lithuania wiped the sweat away from his brow and collapsed beside Canada tired. His fear-filled adrenaline fading as he relaxed. He reached a hand towards Mathew and brushed honey blonde hair out of Canada's face,

"Who are you?" He questioned before falling asleep next to him from exhaustion, half hanging off the bed.

-