Chapter 12

Elena Hayley and Jordan were walking around the city. She hated being used as bait but she knew they were right.

"So how did you and Kol end up together" Hayley asked.

"Well simply put. I was the new girl in town. I was staying with Ayanna he had magic lessons there. I had changed so that i didn't look like Tatia. He was so nice there. They were all different. If i hadn't met them there i don't thnk i would have ever gotten to see the real them. They cared for each other." Elena said.

"How" Hayley asked.

" Kol had magic there. He loved it. I loved watching how happy he was with it. He always needed a rush. He got it from magic. But when he lost it he was so sad. Only reason he didn't flip it was because he still had me and Jordan but then he lost us to. Klaus got beat a lot by Mikael i hated it. I seen the reason he was so evil here. Because he got so hurt there. I stood up for him he's my brother I was his shoulder he could always tell me anyting. Elijah was surprised that a girl could fight as well as i could. And he taught me how to use a sword.  Rebekah we were best friends. I'd tell her everything. Henrick we were always arguing. I'm his older sister it was hilarous." Elena said.

"So you've lived here your whole life" Hayley asked.

"Yeah. Until i went back to the past. I left a  love triangle i left a lot of stuff behind. I went there i fell in love. Real love. I got a family. I got pregnant with Jordan. I am the jealous type i know i am but although i will never say this to him he doesn't need a bigger ego when a girl gets someone that looks like that and treats her like a queen and its real your not supposed to let them go. And other girls starring at him makes me furious. Girls trying to get him drives me insane. Being a vampire makes it totally worse. I wanted to rip off Stephanies head." Elena said.

"Never been a vampire" Hayley said.

"So imagine emotions times 1000 thats what happens when your an original. 1000x stronger then my husband basically becomes what every girl dreams of having." Elena said.

"Ok you do have a point there" Hayley said.

"To bad he's about to lose all four of you." The two girls turned around and seen Esther and Mikael."Hi Elena i see you survived the last time i tried to kill you. Guess i will have to make sure that i actually succeed this time. Maybe its time to take that precious necklace off your neck."

"I think not" Elena smiled as she heard her sisters voice.

"Bekah get them out of here" Kol said.

Bekah grabbed Hayley and vamped out. Elena secured Jordan in her hand and vamped out.

--
Elena was sitting in Kol's old room at the Mikaelson house. Kol walked back in with a smirk.

"Say something and i will snap your neck. I know y'all could hear what i said. I may love you but if you say anything about how jealous i am i will snap your neck in front of your daughter and leave her to cry until your neck heals." Elena said

"She is not kidding she once stabbed me in the back with a dagger." Rebekah shouted.

"Shut it Bekah" Elena shouted.

"I didn't say anything that wasn't true Ellie" Rebekah said,

"Rebekah how about i tell everyone your biggest secret" Elena said.

Rebekah vamped in the room."You wouldn't."

"Bye sister" Elena smiled.

"Ugh" Rebekah vamped out.

Elena looked at Kol."I am not kidding say something i want you to just so i can snap your neck."

He put his hands up in surrender."I don't have anything to say."

"Smart."