💎lesbians (Nihachu)💎

Start from the beginning

As soon as you got close enough to Niki in her room, you grab her by the shoulders and scream, causing her to scream as well.

"GOOD MORNING NIKI!!" You shout as Niki puts her head in her hands and laughs.

"G--" She cuts herself off by laughing. "Good afternoon, (y/n). It's 3 pm!" She turns her gamer chair to look up at you and smiles at you while still giggling.

"Yeehaw, that it is. Sorry, I'm vibin with the american time."

Niki giggles and mutters a simple "oh my gosh".

"So, what are we doing today, honey?" You'd say happily, still holding Zuko in your arms and giggling as Niki reaches over and pets the floofy cat.

"We're just talking about--" She pauses as she realizes what you called her. "H...Honey??" She repeats, barely loud enough to be heard before she begins to flush, putting her face in her hands. You'd giggle, reaching into your dufflebag and pulling out the Monster.

You crack open the can and set your bag down out of the way, just standing in the background and drinking it as Niki speaks to the chat and Tommy.

You begin to think about this.

'Was this really a good idea?? What if she doesn't like you back? What if she's mad that you came out on her stream? What if she hates you after this?? What if you ruin your friendship--'

Your thoughts ran in circles before being cut off Niki calling for you.

"(y/n), Tommy has a question!" She calls again, and you snap out of it.

"Oh, what? Sorry, I zoned out." You say quickly, finishing the Monster and throwing it away

"It's fine, we all have moments like that. Uh, Tommy, ask your question." Niki says softly, a smile on her face.

"What was that colorful thing in your bag?" Tommy inquires right after Niki finishes.

'....Oh, shit.'

"ssss....Something for later in the stream, Tommy. It's a uh, a surprise for the chat." You basically brush the question off, watching as the chat freaks out about a surprise.

"Wait, what is it? Can I see?" Niki says with an adorable head tilt, and you adjust Zuko in one of your arms and take a sip of your Monster, before nodding.

She stands up and walks by you, grabbing the back and peaking in.

"Oh! Are you gonna co-- do the thing?"

"Yeah, is it okay if it's on your stream? I think your viewers would be more accepting and I'd wanna do it with someone else and you're here, obviously, so...." You basically mutter, nervously fiddling with your hair as you realize what's gonna have to happen soon.

"Of course! I'm sure your chat would be accepting but if you wanna do it here first then go ahead!! Do you want to do it right now or?" She says excitedly, closing the back and grabbing an extra chair, dragging you back over to the camera after you sit down Zuko.

"Do what??" You hear the young brit nervously say from the call, and you shake your head, sitting down in the chair and taking the bag from her as she smiles at you and sits in her gamer chair. You grab the flag out of the bag and stand up, wrapping it around your shoulders and tying it, wearing the pride flag like a cape.

"Surprise! I like women."

"....WHAT THE FUC—"

The familiar sound of someone leaving the discord call cuts off Tommy's scream. Both you and Niki stare at her PC for a moment, before breaking out into laughter.