He's an ALPHA?

UK's POV:
The alpha wolf sprinted into the room growling at all four cheaters, his eyes glowed and his piercing nails shot out of his paws, he barked loudly, he jumped on the wall and back but onto third Reich, he slit TR's throat open, he clawed Japanese Empire making her bleed her from her heart. I gasped in horror seeing all the blood, he started walking towards Germany and France, something started to form out of his back. Large black, feathery wings popped out and he covered my view, his wings were glowing yellow with the communist sign. After a couple of seconds, he walked towards me turning normal, I stared at the four dead bodies laying there...still. I fell down crying and he noticed this, he looked back at me and an inky tear dropped down his face, I saw it and got confused. "Why...YOU MONSTER!" I yelled at him, I just realised what I said and felt guilty straight away. He ran to his car and drove away quickly. I went inside to clean away everything and drive the bodies to hospital. The next morning we had to go to a party and 2 of my pervert friends chose this outfit!: I sighed. I guess this is the only interesting outfit I can wear. (1st picture of an outfit is UK's , 2nd outfit photo is USSR's)

 (1st picture of an outfit is UK's , 2nd outfit photo is USSR's)